By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - THE OFFICIAL THREAD! - Now with DLC Trailer on newest Post!

arcane_chaos said:
I enjoying the game very much(more than XIII) it's pretty good, areas seem more open the battle system has been tweaked(in a good) the only thing that rubs me the wrong way are the monsters are your 3rd party member...it rubbed me the wrong way in ToS2 but S-E has done a better job this time around. I like the crystarium system in XII-2(though is there a level cap? I only played for about 8-9 hours yesterday and Noel and Serah are already in their 50's)

only thing bad is the story a little hard to follow since you're jumping between timelines

Level cap is 99. Also, if you're that high so early on. You're doing it wrong (by not have every class unlocked) or spending waaaaay too much time grinding.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Hey Guys,

seems like the ones who have it enjoy it so far, and thats awesome to hear!!

but please, keep spoilers out of here, or tag your posts as spoilers, if they are. We dont want to ruin the game for others, right?

thanks!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Hey Guys,

but please, keep spoilers out of here, or tag your posts as spoilers, if they are. We dont want to ruin the game for others, right?

thanks!

I wouldn't say I like it, but since it fixed the two MAJOR things I hated about XIII, I can say I have far fewer criticisms of it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Crystalchild said:
Hey Guys,

thanks!

I wouldn't say I like it, but since it fixed the two MAJOR things I hated about XIII, I can say I have far fewer criticisms of it. 

well, at least there have been made some improvements , huh? .. i guess i wont love it either (because i hate the combat system, no matter how they tweak it, i want to control the entire party, dammit!) .. but it looked promising. (i actually thought the demo was pretty nice!..  since i like weird japanese things, my head explode into candy when i saw Chocolina lol.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

well, at least there have been made some improvements , huh? .. i guess i wont love it either (because i hate the combat system, no matter how they tweak it, i want to control the entire party, dammit!) .. but it looked promising. (i actually thought the demo was pretty nice!..  since i like weird japanese things, my head explode into candy when i saw Chocolina lol.)

Same here, when I SAW her. When I heard her, I wanted to kill myself.

Around the Network

Anyone in the UK ordered FFXIII-2 from GAME? Don't expect to get the game on Friday, from what I hear they are having massive stock problems.

Rob-Ot said:
Anyone in the UK ordered FFXIII-2 from GAME? Don't expect to get the game on Friday, from what I hear they are having massive stock problems.

Gamestation, owned by the same people.

They haven't withdrawn money or dispatched the game yet, I'm getting worried.

I was playing it earlier when my GF made me stop and wash her car. I fired it back up just now and was greeted with a "Story so far" video package. I jizzed in my pants! So far, it's a great game with gorgeous graphics*

*I'm only an hour in

brendude13 said:
Crystalchild said:

Chocolina can chocoblow me! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
brendude13 said:
Crystalchild said:

Chocolina can chocoblow me! 

Yes! It will shut her up too! Two birds with one stone!