By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your favorite drugs and why?

What's your favorite drug?

Alcohol 8 16.00%

Cannabis (Marijuana/Hashish) 13 26.00%

MDMA (XTC) 5 10.00%

Mushrooms 3 6.00%

LSD (Acid) 1 2.00%

Cocaine 0 0%

Heroin 2 4.00%

Designer Drugs (2c-famili... 0 0%

Other (please specify) 5 10.00%

See results 13 26.00%

Total:50

White Widow, Early Skunk, Jack Herer and Neville's Haze, depending on the mood.. yes kids! different strains have different effects on you! I used to grow 2 plants myself... but besides early skunk the others are a pain in the ass to grow..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Chrizum said:

How 'bout you?

Why don't you make a poll and add the most used drugs to it.  It would be funny to see someone vote for crack.

blkfish92 said:
Drugs are bad guys.

Okay Mr. Mackey... You forced me to post this video of your haunted past...

sethnintendo said:
Chrizum said:

How 'bout you?

Why don't you make a poll and add the most used drugs to it.  It would be funny to see someone vote for crack.

Nice idea. I'll get right to it.

Alcohol.

I love the taste of different kinds of drinks .

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

Also, I would not call this the best drug debate thread, but chrizum is saying stuff that is not based off scientific research, marijuana will always be the safest drug that is actually widely used recreationally

Hey, the goal of this thread is to discuss drugs, feel free to point out my mistakes as I'm sure there is lots of stuff for me to learn even still. I'm pretty positive marijuana is not the safest drug though (although it's not dangerous at all if used wisely).

Levothyroxine

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Alcohol. It's the only one I've ever tried, and it's how I've made most of my friends. True story.

Endorphines you can look up how you get those :p

Never done drugs, never drank alcohol....

XTC