Forums - General Discussion - What are your favorite drugs and why?

What's your favorite drug?

Alcohol 8 16.00%

Cannabis (Marijuana/Hashish) 13 26.00%

MDMA (XTC) 5 10.00%

Mushrooms 3 6.00%

LSD (Acid) 1 2.00%

Cocaine 0 0.00%

Heroin 2 4.00%

Designer Drugs (2c-famili... 0 0.00%

Other (please specify) 5 10.00%

See results 13 26.00%

Total:50

Levothyroxine

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Alcohol. It's the only one I've ever tried, and it's how I've made most of my friends. True story.

Endorphines you can look up how you get those :p

Never done drugs, never drank alcohol....

XTC

YNWA

Alcohol would have been higher on my list if it were not for the extreme physical disadvantages. Alcohol is probably the most agressively toxic drug I ever used. Headaches, nausea, dizziness, depression... it's just not worth it.

Around the Network

Is sex considered a drug?

If not, I'll have to go with weed.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

SleepWaking said:
djstrykermx said:
GHB & Ketamine

Keta is something I can really love for some time and than suddenly lose all my interested in it, just for the love to come back later on. At this time I really love it, although it is very expensive in comparison to most of the other drugs.

It helps if you do not have vet friends who can get it for you, here it's complicated to get it without a veterinary prescription but I would love me some coconut or vanilla flavored Special K right now :P

I prefer alcohol over weed. Weed makes me paranoid plus I hate trying to sleep if I'm high. I like alcohol better besides the fact you have to piss like 15 times if you got drunk off of beer.

I like salvia as well. I'm pretty sure its illegal in the US but its still legal and sold in convenience stores in Canada. I've only done it a couple times and up to 30x, haven't tried anything ridiculous like 100x or higher.

Marks said:
I prefer alcohol over weed. Weed makes me paranoid plus I hate trying to sleep if I'm high. I like alcohol better besides the fact you have to piss like 15 times if you got drunk off of beer.

I like salvia as well. I'm pretty sure its illegal in the US but its still legal and sold in convenience stores in Canada. I've only done it a couple times and up to 30x, haven't tried anything ridiculous like 100x or higher.

Above 15x is only marketing anyway. You can't really go higher than that.

I do a lot of shrooms. Never done any hard drugs and never will. Going on a mushroom mission with a bag of weed is more than I'll ever need.