By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your favorite drugs and why?

What's your favorite drug?

Alcohol 8 16.00%

Cannabis (Marijuana/Hashish) 13 26.00%

MDMA (XTC) 5 10.00%

Mushrooms 3 6.00%

LSD (Acid) 1 2.00%

Cocaine 0 0%

Heroin 2 4.00%

Designer Drugs (2c-famili... 0 0%

Other (please specify) 5 10.00%

See results 13 26.00%

Total:50

Okay I'll bite on this one, because there isn't much I haven't done.

Pot is by far my favorite, especially some of the strains of medical I've had. I always keep some around because its such a great sleep aid.

I coulnd't care less about anything that is methyl based (MDMA, Meth, Adderol, Ect...) or Coca based. I'm naturally ADHD and can do blow all night then turn around and sleep 20 minutes later. No point in it for me.

I've done Heroin a handful of times in highschool and that is a wild ride...A drug that makes vomiting pleasant is something to behold. I've also done tons of other opiates as well and there are some pharmies out there that will actually knock the socks off of Heroin...but I avoid those because being dope sick is not pleasant. I haven't touched anything opiate in over a year. For the record I've never shot anything.

Alcohol is always fun, but its also a cure all for depression. I stayed drunk for 6 months straight, going through about 2 gallons of gentlemans jack a week. When I cut myself off I went through two weeks of some of the worse sickness I've dealt with in my life. But alcohol usually turns me into an ass, so its probably a good thing.

Hallucinogens were fun...DId mushrooms and a few differnet types of blodder, but I grew out of it real quick.

I just came to the conclusion that I am problably older than most people in this thread :/

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Around the Network

1: Weed (And loads of it)
2: MDMA

Things left to try:

1:Shrooms

Things I have access to, but won't do:

1: Cocaine
2: Meth

Beer above all though! Vgchartz binge drinking part-ay incoming!

Have not done drugs in well about 10 months time besides alcohol and opiates once or twice.

My favorite drugs are ex and blow, but I have done neither in a long time and do not plan on doing them anytime soon. My raving days are mostly over and when I do go I will stick to being tipsy all night.

Have done a lot of drugs in my late teens and early twenties though my experimentation is over. I have seen bad things happen to those who take drugs past experimentation.

Also, I would not call this the best drug debate thread, but chrizum is saying stuff that is not based off scientific research, marijuana will always be the safest drug that is actually widely used recreationally.

Chrizum said:
sethnintendo said:
Chrizum said:
sethnintendo said:

I'm going with marijuana considering it is the safest drug on this planet. To be made illegal is one of the great sins against humanity. Only misinformed easily propagandized people consider this to be a bad drug. Everyone else that isn't mind controlled can see that this drug is the least of our worries. Do me a favor USA and expand your drug knowledge beyond bullshit government talking points.

I like marijuana as well, but it's far from the safest drug on the planet. N2O, Mushrooms, LSD, and even MDMA have all much less healthrisks than marijuana.

I'm sorry but when you listed N20, LSD, MDMA, and mushrooms as safer....  What the fuck are you thinking?  It is clear these drugs have a far greater health impact than marijuana.  Mushrooms- you can get bad mushroom (if grown improperly) that can make you very sick, LSD - can have a bad acid trip (never experienced one), MDMA - can overload your "fun" sensor in your brain and make you a bore and also eat away your brain if heavily abused. 

N20 has been used for ages at the dentist for local sedation and has no negative effects whatsoever. The biggest risk when consuming it recreationally is hurting your head from losing your balance and falling down.

You're right about the mushrooms, but that goes for every drug. When you eat the proper mushroom, there are no health risks, same for LSD. Sure, you can get a bad trip, but that's all in your head. When you know what you're doing, even a bad trip isn't really that bad, and nothing can go wrong. There are no long term health risks involved with mushrooms and LSD.

MDMA does have risks like the one you pointed out: too much use can fuck up your serotonine levels. It can't however, eat away your brain, if you're referring to that one Opera episode, that was completely misguided information for anti-drugs agenda. But yes, it can have negative irreversible health effects, but only when you abuse it, and the same goes for marijuana. The big difference here is that marijuana (and tobacco) are directly toxic for your lungs and are physically addictive, whereas MDMA is only mentally addictive (like any drug).

I'd say, when rating on health risks alone, marijuana and MDMA are in the same ball park when used wisely. Speed, alcohol, cocaine, heroin, crack, crystal meth; those are the ones you should watch out for when you don't want to risk your health.

That's why you should use a vaporizer, It isn't only good for your lungs it also can make you way more stoned than a joint ever could. For the same effect you also use a lot less. A vaporizer can be expensive but I've surely made the cash back. I get stoned at least 4 times a week and it only costs me about 20 euro a month (and that is with the best weed). Next to that it also seem like a way more "cleaner high" when using a vaporizer. 

kaneada said:

Pot is by far my favorite, especially some of the strains of medical I've had. I always keep some around because its such a great sleep aid.

I coulnd't care less about anything that is methyl based (MDMA, Meth, Adderol, Ect...) or Coca based. I'm naturally ADHD and can do blow all night then turn around and sleep 20 minutes later. No point in it for me.

I've done Heroin a handful of times in highschool and that is a wild ride...A drug that makes vomiting pleasant is something to behold. I've also done tons of other opiates as well and there are some pharmies out there that will actually knock the socks off of Heroin...but I avoid those because being dope sick is not pleasant. I haven't touched anything opiate in over a year. For the record I've never shot anything.

Alcohol is always fun, but its also a cure all for depression. I stayed drunk for 6 months straight, going through about 2 gallons of gentlemans jack a week. When I cut myself off I went through two weeks of some of the worse sickness I've dealt with in my life. But alcohol usually turns me into an ass, so its probably a good thing.

Hallucinogens were fun...DId mushrooms and a few differnet types of blodder, but I grew out of it real quick.

I just came to the conclusion that I am problably older than most people in this thread :/

Older than me by a year.  I have done a decent amount of drugs even though I've never done X, heroin, crack, etc...  I have probably tripped more times than most people considering I've done acid, mushrooms, 2ci, 2ce, AMT all a few times each (2ci, 2ce, AMT are research chemicals that make you trip for the people that didn't know).  Anyways, not that I am proud or even care to brag about all the trips I've done.  I am just stating that there are plenty of people that have done just as many drugs or perhaps more than you.  I pretty much just stick to marijuana now (maybe drink 2-4 times a month) but if someone offered me mushrooms I'd eat them.

Around the Network

Have to post again to say I have never done crack, or heroin and never will. Drugs are by far mostly bad if done all the time. Also @ Kaneada the drugs and alcohol topics on here never go far unless they involve debate on legalization so you should not be surprised that most people will not even admit alcohol is a drug and also say they use it.

E for me.

N2O is fun, but it doesn't last long.

Alcohol isn't great, too much loss of control

Pot is hella fun, but I don't hugely like smoking and there's huge variances in strength.

Anything like cocaine/heroin/ice is just stupid imo.

sethnintendo said:
kaneada said:

Older than me by a year.  I have done a decent amount of drugs even though I've never done X, heroin, crack, etc...  I have probably tripped more times than most people considering I've done acid, mushrooms, 2ci, 2ce, AMT all a few times each (2ci, 2ce, AMT are research chemicals that make you trip for the people that didn't know).  Anyways, not that I am proud or even care to brag about all the trips I've done.  I am just stating that there are plenty of people that have done just as many drugs or perhaps more than you.  I pretty much just stick to marijuana now (maybe drink 2-4 times a month) but if someone offered me mushrooms I'd eat them.

LOL - You have no idea...half the people that I know have done more drugs than me...One of my best friends recently died from shooting fentanyil, my fiancee is fresh off of an opiate addiction, and that exposes you to a lot of pill heads / bangers. Been in plenty of bands and opiates, usually the stronger prescriptions (oxy, roxy, opana, subs, ect) were always a huge thing. I did leave out the one time I triped on Mescaline, which was pretty exciting. I want to do that one more time. By no means, do I think I am the most experienced when it comes to it, but I have done my fair share and that's way more than anyone person ever should do.

Anyways, good thread! Let's keep it going.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

scottie said:
E for me.

N2O is fun, but it doesn't last long.

Alcohol isn't great, too much loss of control

Pot is hella fun, but I don't hugely like smoking and there's huge variances in strength.

Anything like cocaine/heroin/ice is just stupid imo.

Keep that mentatility. It is stupid and expecially in the case of smack, its stupid because once you've done it you want to do it again and ALL the time because it feels absolutely amazing. Coke is fun, but it gets a bad rap because people make it out to be more dangerous than it actually is. I've done plenty of it and never had a problem putting it down after a weekend bender and not touching it again for a few years. I've never really known anyone that has had a coke problem. Ice is some rough shit, I've seen that fuck up a lot of my friends, but personally shy of Adderol and other methyl scripts, I've never done fucked around with that.

Drugs are bad guys.