By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Only 1 PSN Account per Vita

makingmusic476 said:
PullusPardus said:

Boy, Nintendo fans, are way more interested in this device than any other, i'm pretty sure OP is never going to even mention the PS Vita in public conversations, unless its has to do with 3DS being the better handheld, give it a rest already, why aren't you playing Skyward Sword?

This news is revelent to anybody interested in owning a Vita.  Why does it matter who posted it?

you haven't been following these threads haven't you? 

edit 

i think this post says it best , i really don't bother anymore, i find it all amusing to be honest. like its a gag to go on read all the shit they post.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

He posted the thread in as neutral a manner as he possibly could've.

Let's say I had posted this thread with the exact same title and content.  Would your response have been the same?

But I suppose we're going off topic now.

makingmusic476 said:
PullusPardus said:

He posted the thread in as neutral a manner as he possibly could've.

Let's say I had posted this thread with the exact same title and content.  Would your response have been the same?

But I suppose we're going off topic now.

read the edited post.

i'm not talking about just OP , its about every single Sony thread ever since last E3, heck even the ones where i posted myself about Sony / Uncharted 3 (you really don't want to read that if you are a huge Sony / Uncharted fan which from the Toro cat i say you are)

PullusPardus said:

Boy, Nintendo fans, are way more interested in this device than any other, i'm pretty sure OP is never going to even mention the PS Vita in public conversations, unless its has to do with 3DS being the better handheld, give it a rest already, why aren't you playing Skyward Sword?

As, I missed your post.

1. I am no Nintendo fan. I enjoy my Wii. I enjoy my 3DS. I have nothing against Sony nor Microsoft, it's just that their consoles presently have significantly less games I am interested in than the consoles I own. I have never even played a Mario game before I got a Wii, I was a PC gamer. That's it.

2. Funny that no "Sony fan" posted what many would consider to be vital information before buying this handheld.

3. Also funny, I just had a conversation a couple of days ago with a father who wanted to buy his boy a 3DS and I actually mentioned to him the Vita as a real possiblity he didn't even know about, while saying what I thought were the advantages and disadvantages of each. And i actually thought, knowing his son, that he might be better off with a Vita for his son, though it isn't my personal pick. But no need to apologize, don't, because given your above post, if I would be allowed to say what i think of you I would get a ban.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

This does not affect me at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

read the edited post.

i'm not talking about just OP , its about every single Sony thread ever since last E3, heck even the ones where i posted myself about Sony / Uncharted 3 (you really don't want to read that if you are a huge Sony / Uncharted fan which from the Toro cat i say you are)

I'm still not seeing any problem with this thread in particular.

I was actually coming over here to make this exact thread, but saw that it had already been made and posted thusly.

And I don't see why being a fan or not would have much bearing on the relevance of news like this.

bmmb1 said:
PullusPardus said:

As, I missed your post.

1. I am no Nintendo fan. I enjoy my Wii. I enjoy my 3DS. I have nothing against Sony nor Microsoft, it's just that their consoles presently have significantly less games I am interested in than the consoles I own. I have never even played a Mario game before I got a Wii, I was a PC gamer. That's it.

2. Funny that no "Sony fan" posted what many would consider to be vital information before buying this handheld.

3. Also funny, I just had a conversation a couple of days ago with a father who wanted to buy his boy a 3DS and I actually mentioned to him the Vita as a real possiblity he didn't even know about, while saying what I thought were the advantages and disadvantages of each. And i actually thought, knowing his son, that he might be better off with a Vita for his son, though it isn't my personal pick. But no need to apologize, don't, because given your above post, if I would be allowed to say what i think of you I would get a ban.

wait a minute, why would i want to apologize now? and by all means, you can say whatever you want of me on my PM, i'm not going to bite.

also funny , i just had a conversation the other day with a random stranger , telling him how much i like dancing naked in the streets while acting like a warlus, though my personal pick was to act like a bannana to be honest.

(hey i can make up stories too!)

and Seriously, i'm not trying to defend this stuff, this shit effects me more than everyone here i'm sure , since i don't live in US nor UK , so Sony (and MS and Nintendo) has pretty much ignored the rest of the world excluding Japan, since all my games are imported from USA / UK, what people like me are doing is just buy the US version and stick to the US version of the Store, and its worse with Xbox since some of the retail games are region locked, and some games and DLC on XBL cannot be accessed unless your IP is set in USA , why its worse? because they never tell you if that DLC is region locked or free until you buy it and then AFTER downloading it it will say something "sorry you cannot access this file in your current location" , as for Nintendo ALL games are region locked and there is no exception.

tl: DR  , i'm not defending region locking, because i hate this shit more than anyone else here.

PullusPardus said:
bmmb1 said:
PullusPardus said:

As, I missed your post.

wait a minute, why would i want to apologize now? and by all means, you can say whatever you want of me on my PM, i'm not going to bite.

also funny , i just had a conversation the other day with a random stranger , telling him how much i like dancing naked in the streets while acting like a warlus, though my personal pick was to act like a bannana to be honest.

and Seriously, i'm not trying to defend this stuff, this shit effects me more than everyone here i'm sure , since i don't live in US nor UK , so Sony (and MS and Nintendo) has pretty much ignored the rest of the world excluding Japan, since all my games are imported from USA / UK, what people like me are doing is just buy the US version and stick to the US version of the Store, and its worse with Xbox since some of the retail games are region locked, and some games and DLC on XBL cannot be accessed unless your IP is set in USA , why its worse? because they never tell you if that DLC is region locked or free until you buy it and then AFTER downloading it it will say something "sorry you cannot access this file in your current location" , as for Nintendo ALL games are region locked and there is no exception.

tl: DR  , i'm not defending region locking, because i hate this shit more than anyone else here.

Ok. You called me a fanboy. Then you called me a liar. You are totally off on both. You know what I am going to do next.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
PullusPardus said:
bmmb1 said:
PullusPardus said:

As, I missed your post.

Ok. You called me a fanboy. Then you called me a liar. You are totally off on both. You know what I am going to do next.

Where did i call you a fanboy? also what are you going to to next? 

PullusPardus said:
bmmb1 said:
PullusPardus said:
bmmb1 said:
PullusPardus said:

As, I missed your post.

Where did i call you a fanboy? also what are you going to to next? 

Fanboy? Not in actual words, just by implication (" i'm pretty sure OP is never going to even mention the PS Vita in public conversations, unless its has to do with 3DS being the better handheld"). But you did call me a liar in a clear enough manner.

"also what are you going to to next? " - already done.

And to try to get this thread back to what it is about, I think one of the great advantages Vita had over Nintendo was being region free, and so, while this doesn't change things for  retail games, as far as digital games (which is where Sony's push seems to be aimed at eventually) they are seemingly partly shooting themselves in the foot with this.