By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Only 1 PSN Account per Vita

o_O.Q said:

i don't really see what the big deal about this is

unlike the 3ds retail games from other regions will still work this only impacts digital games and beyond that in terms of sharing, this is a more personal device than say for example a ps3 where all people from a household may play...

i can't see myself lending out something like this to the extent where a seperate account would be needed

That's what I wrote on th OP - digital games, and don't forget about DLCs for games.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

I don't see the issue to be honest - why would you want more than one account?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

bmmb1 said:
o_O.Q said:

i don't really see what the big deal about this is

unlike the 3ds retail games from other regions will still work this only impacts digital games and beyond that in terms of sharing, this is a more personal device than say for example a ps3 where all people from a household may play...

i can't see myself lending out something like this to the extent where a seperate account would be needed

That's what I wrote on th OP - digital games, and don't forget about DLCs for games.

if you format a handheld the Memory card isn't going to be effected, only the system's OS.

badgenome said:
Sony's really backending all the bad news about Vita.

I won't be surprised if they save something special for us!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I doubt this. I think it might be so that vita will have one account active at a time. Reformatting the vita will be doing nothing except change all your settings to default.

The downside will be that you won't be able to play digital games across accounts at the same time. Or maybe you will, who knows how the system will be in vita.

Around the Network

would it be possible to download a game from a PS3 using multiple accounts and putting them on your Vita that way? or possibly even PC?

KylieDog said:

Stefl1504 said:

Quotes

Oh... yeah^^ forgot about that, I have four PSN accounts by myself, though if I don't lose my stuff reseting the PSV and I really need to get something I think I can survive doing the work to reset 2 times in a row... question tough will the download work on the other PSN account, we will have to see... I know I will get a PSV either way, my PSP 1000 is so crippled, I don't know if it will take more of me handling it and I definetly need a new handheld since I came to the conclusion that phones suck as a replacement for a classic handheld.

No, since you need format the Vita to factory settings...

Gnaaah... I will survive it...

pezus said:
This is a slap in the face to non-US users. It really is mind-boggling how they treat their biggest market. Sony YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR FANBASE IN EUROPE. Stop trying to make every service available in the US and then ignore the rest of the world. At least give us a PS Store, for god's sake.

Are you being sarcastic? You can start using US PSN itself if there's no store in your country. Just have one PSN.

if the problem is that other region don't get the same content as US accounts why not make a US account from the get go???

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Why are people bitching? Sony is giving you a 250 dollars gaming machine! 250! don't expect them to build in a PSN log in / log out option.. you people are crazy.. always wanting more..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)