By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! - 26th November

WOW PS3 sold near 400k in EMEAA???

Congrats 360 for Americas and PS3 for EMEAA.

Around the Network

Incredible Xbox-Numbers in USA, but the xbox-prices was very, very low.

Indredible Wii numbers too.

Very good 3DS numbers.

PS3 will be definitely not the holiday winner

low?the bigger sales bundle was same price with PS3(4GB alone don't have Kinect) and wow some people already forget PS3 was price-cut in Aug(guess "but 360 only 149" force coming again)

kowenicki said:
Some of the UK PS3 bundles are getting very generous... eg.

320gb PS3 + Uncharted3 + GT5 + Battlefield 3 + FIFA 12 - £259.99

Amazing bundle... there are some 360 with Gears 3 + Forza 4 + Battlefield 3 + FIFA 12???

The only game I don't like is BattleField 3

super 360 sales in NA not suprisingly the bundles were excellent and was selling very cheap, i wonder what the next few weeks will be.

btw wheres the old format, worldwide sw and hw?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Will numbers be down this week after Black Friday then?

i don't get the huge increase in germany for ps3 since i'm from there. playstation was always the most popular video game brand since there is the name playstation but why this increase?

we don't have thanksgiving black friday whatever week here ;)

not that i wouldn't believe the amount of sold consoles, i just don't undertsand the increase. i would believe more sold ps3 the weeks before this would be plausible for me (yeah playstation is really huge here(compared to xbox))

ok start of the christmas saison but so early so many more sales?

€dit: ahh ok saw almost every console had a huge increase only the xbox not, but why? they started to advertise here like hell now with kinect advertisement, windows 7 kinect adervtisement (no clue what people think what this is then^^), aan a lot skyrim, mw3 and so on advertisement with the big 360 logo after that to imply it as exclusives.

i mean it's clear ps3 is more popular here but this shouldn't stop the 360 to get a nice percental increase as well.

When abouts are the WW software numbers going to show up?

yo_john117 said:
When abouts are the WW software numbers going to show up?

Hopefully soon. I would like to see the updated hardware chart as well seen as though they have 26th November's up anyway!

Global software isn't up yet, so why is this called global up. Also why are you posting numbers before they are posted on the site?

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos