By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pedobear. Be scared.

Around the Network

That is nonsense what she said at 1:06

That basically labels any forumer who's posted, quoted or reacted to that meme as a podophile.

gah, it makes me sick how misinterpreted memes are in the media.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

( -_-)

As poster of the most pics of pedobear on this site....

come and get me bitches!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

LOL

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

how do you explain what pedobear is to someone not knowing?

Galaki said:

easy answer: don't

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Galaki said:

"come to the back of my van and i'll explain little girl..."

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

lulz, makes me want to buy a sticker for my car. xD

it doesnt seem to me this symbol would be very useful for 2 or more pedophiles trying to identify each other. with the amount of people that use it, either we have a far greater child rape epidemic than previously known, or the symbol is actually unsafe for them to use because of the amount of normal people that use it.

and i really cant see a real pedophile adding it to their car, or wearing a costume because of how visible it would make them.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur