By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP 12th of November

Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:
Still no charts? This is unprofessional.

No, this is a free site. Be eternally grateful.

i am grateful, im just saying it should be more consistant.

Around the Network

What's up this week? almost no previews, no usa pre-order chart and not a single weekly sale. Oh well Everything will probably be released at the same ime on Friday-Saturday.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

The site is being changed slightly this week hence the delays.

I agree the charts should be up by now its nearly friday for goodness sake. The one week I really wanted the figures up early (mario) and they don't put them up lol. To be fair they probably have a lot on their plate.

I can't live like this people! I need some numbers and I need them soon

Around the Network

i want the joining the site badge!!! :'(

pezus said:

Orally dictate the first 69 numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. That should quench your hunger-thirst for a bit.

Anybody want to speculate on what the combined Mario 3d land numbers will be for US and Europe? Seen as though it looks like we won't be getting them for a couple of days. I reckon 700,000 and 3DS hardware over all regions to be in the 450,000-500,000 range this week. Also, don't forget the pink 3DS was released in Europe with Nintendogs and Cats.

Seece said:
The site is being changed slightly this week hence the delays.

Yeah, i noticed that. Btw, i loved the changes, looks more smooth and faster to find some informations. Congrats.

trasharmdsister12 said:
pezus said:

Orally dictate the first 69 numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. That should quench your hunger-thirst for a bit.

Thank god for google! Otherwise I'd have no idea what you were talking about