By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i cant believe this has happened to me :'(

Tagged games:

bugrimmar said:
Rockstar266 said:
bugrimmar said:
bah. love is overrated. it only lasts for a few months or maybe a year, and afterwards, you start seeing the shitty side of the other person. at the same time, you meet someone who doesn't have those specific flaws and so you get it on with that other person. then the cycle repeats itself.

don't lock yourself to one person because we all know that you're way too young to get into a "till death do us part" relationship, which, i might add, 60% end in divorce. the reality is, what drives relationships to last is not love. it is whether you can stand being with the same person for a long time despite his/her flaws, and if he/she provides enough usefulness to you.

im not like that i would love her more and more every day she has the cutest bubbly face :) she is everything i want and in my eyes she is flawless im not a player by no means im just a shy kid but i wouldn't take anyone in the world over her and in my eyes love is all you need to have to be in a happy relationship

in a few years, you'll learn. you have the optimism of youth right now, and you haven't had experience to guide you yet. good, try it out with her and you'll see. love isn't what it's advertised to be. just don't fall too hard.

love is real i have never felt this way in my life all i do is think about her, just seeing a glimpse of her pretty face would make my day worth it and people have bad relationships due to giving up, nothing bad can happen if both people love each other

Around the Network

ask her out and stop being a wimp. or at least tell her how you feel. and don't listen to grumpy mcsingleton over here, he's just bitter that he hasn't found an awesome woman.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Jexy said:
ask her out and stop being a wimp. or at least tell her how you feel. and don't listen to grumpy mcsingleton over here, he's just bitter that he hasn't found an awesome woman.

i'm getting married in may.

anyway, rockstar, go ahead and try. i'm just telling you that what you're feeling now is temporary, and will disappear quickly. there are too many fish in the sea and you will always find someone better because each person has flaws that make us too annoyed to continue. anyway i won't burst your bubble anymore. do what you like, and just don't get hurt too badly. it's just a game.

she has no flaws :) she is a beautiful free spirited girl who loves traveling she is really smart and she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and no one in the entire world in my eyes will ever be as good as she is.

i would give up video games just for her i would do anything to make her smile

Rockstar266 said:
she has no flaws :) she is a beautiful free spirited girl who loves traveling she is really smart and she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and no one in the entire world in my eyes will ever be as good as she is.

There's your problem right there.

She HAS flaws. Accept that and ask her out. After a few months together you'll get to know them very well.

Around the Network

So you're asking help to choose if you should stalk her the rest of your life hoping wondering what if and maybe's or man up ask her out on your final day of school with a chance of crash and burn?

better stalk her the rest of your life... much safer..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
So you're asking help to choose if you should stalk her the rest of your life hoping wondering what if and maybe's or man up ask her out on your final day of school with a chance of crash and burn?

better stalk her the rest of your life... much safer..

so you're the one i see every time i open the window in the morning! you can't fool me with that brown trenchcoat!

Wow this sounds like it was ripped off of some chick flick movie, i wish my highschool days were like this... but it was long , lonely, difficult days..

Rockstar266 said:

Lol, well after you two get along, get married and all that crap just remember to come back here and read what you said here. 

would want to go back in time and kick yourself in the balls.

Just ask her out on the last day. It's your last chance. What's the worst that can happen? She says no? So what! If she does I guarantee that you won't give a shit in a month, and it's not like she is perfect for you, you don't even know her that well. But if you don't ask her out, then you'll never know, and it could be stuck in your head for a lot longer than a month.