By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i cant believe this has happened to me :'(

Tagged games:

bugrimmar said:
Jexy said:
ask her out and stop being a wimp. or at least tell her how you feel. and don't listen to grumpy mcsingleton over here, he's just bitter that he hasn't found an awesome woman.

i'm getting married in may.

anyway, rockstar, go ahead and try. i'm just telling you that what you're feeling now is temporary, and will disappear quickly. there are too many fish in the sea and you will always find someone better because each person has flaws that make us too annoyed to continue. anyway i won't burst your bubble anymore. do what you like, and just don't get hurt too badly. it's just a game.

and you're already planning your divorce.  it must suck to be you.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Around the Network

Let me tell you something. I've been in the EXACT same scenario as you are now. (I really mean exactly the same).

So this is my advise to you:
ASK HER OUT.

If you don't do this, you WILL regret this for a lot longer than you might think.
By the way do you have her phonenumber? If so, do not start thinking about asking her out later. You need to do this as soon as you can, or you will keep postponing the moment till it's to late.

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

Rockstar266 said:
bugrimmar said:
Rockstar266 said:
bugrimmar said:
bah. love is overrated. it only lasts for a few months or maybe a year, and afterwards, you start seeing the shitty side of the other person. at the same time, you meet someone who doesn't have those specific flaws and so you get it on with that other person. then the cycle repeats itself.

don't lock yourself to one person because we all know that you're way too young to get into a "till death do us part" relationship, which, i might add, 60% end in divorce. the reality is, what drives relationships to last is not love. it is whether you can stand being with the same person for a long time despite his/her flaws, and if he/she provides enough usefulness to you.

im not like that i would love her more and more every day she has the cutest bubbly face :) she is everything i want and in my eyes she is flawless im not a player by no means im just a shy kid but i wouldn't take anyone in the world over her and in my eyes love is all you need to have to be in a happy relationship

in a few years, you'll learn. you have the optimism of youth right now, and you haven't had experience to guide you yet. good, try it out with her and you'll see. love isn't what it's advertised to be. just don't fall too hard.

love is real i have never felt this way in my life all i do is think about her, just seeing a glimpse of her pretty face would make my day worth it and people have bad relationships due to giving up, nothing bad can happen if both people love each other

I'd hate to tell you how you feel, but that's not love, you don't love this person, you are infatuated by her (that's how it sounds), there is always a chance that once you get to know her, you may not fall for her and that excitement that you have now will ware off, and then you'll be left feeling jaded. 

Andrespetmonkey said:
Rockstar266 said:
bugrimmar said:
Rockstar266 said:
bugrimmar said:
bah. love is overrated. it only lasts for a few months or maybe a year, and afterwards, you start seeing the shitty side of the other person. at the same time, you meet someone who doesn't have those specific flaws and so you get it on with that other person. then the cycle repeats itself.

don't lock yourself to one person because we all know that you're way too young to get into a "till death do us part" relationship, which, i might add, 60% end in divorce. the reality is, what drives relationships to last is not love. it is whether you can stand being with the same person for a long time despite his/her flaws, and if he/she provides enough usefulness to you.

im not like that i would love her more and more every day she has the cutest bubbly face :) she is everything i want and in my eyes she is flawless im not a player by no means im just a shy kid but i wouldn't take anyone in the world over her and in my eyes love is all you need to have to be in a happy relationship

in a few years, you'll learn. you have the optimism of youth right now, and you haven't had experience to guide you yet. good, try it out with her and you'll see. love isn't what it's advertised to be. just don't fall too hard.

love is real i have never felt this way in my life all i do is think about her, just seeing a glimpse of her pretty face would make my day worth it and people have bad relationships due to giving up, nothing bad can happen if both people love each other

I'd hate to tell you how you feel, but that's not love, you don't love this person, you are infatuated by her (that's how it sounds), there is always a chance that once you get to know her, you may not fall for her and that excitement that you have now will ware off, and then you'll be left feeling jaded. 

but i have never felt this way about a girl in my entire life

Just ask her man, she's just a girl, no goddess, and she's no more worth than you or than any other person.
Yes, there are many fish in the sea, and yes, I know you want THAT specific fish, and the fish seem to like you. What's the problem. If you succeed, everything's fine, if not, she and her friends have been playing you for a long time and she's just not worth it.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
Jexy said:
bugrimmar said:
Jexy said:
ask her out and stop being a wimp. or at least tell her how you feel. and don't listen to grumpy mcsingleton over here, he's just bitter that he hasn't found an awesome woman.

anyway, rockstar, go ahead and try. i'm just telling you that what you're feeling now is temporary, and will disappear quickly. there are too many fish in the sea and you will always find someone better because each person has flaws that make us too annoyed to continue. anyway i won't burst your bubble anymore. do what you like, and just don't get hurt too badly. it's just a game.

i don't base my relationship on love. i base it on utility. this marriage will last long because i've determined that i can live with her for a very long time because she simply does not have many things that make me annoyed, and at the same time, she is able to do things that outweigh those little things.

love is immaterial, and it doesn't last. you can fool yourself all you want and say that there is eternal love, but there is no such thing. the best way is to base a relationship on things that can be counted on, relied upon, and quantified.

ghettoglamour said:

Just ask her man, she's just a girl, no goddess, and she's no more worth than you or than any other person.
Yes, there are many fish in the sea, and yes, I know you want THAT specific fish, and the fish seem to like you. What's the problem. If you succeed, everything's fine, if not, she and her friends have been playing you for a long time and she's just not worth it.

i know :( i have to gain the courage to ask her out the whole year 12 grade knows i have been in love with her for 2 years and my friends keep giving me shit for it saying im  a pussy lOl but untill i found out today that she would have danced with me thats when i realsied i actually had a chance so hopefully i can ask her out because i think she's been wanting me to gain the courage to ask her out

bugrimmar said:
Jexy said:

i don't base my relationship on love. i base it on utility. this marriage will last long because i've determined that i can live with her for a very long time because she simply does not have many things that make me annoyed, and at the same time, she is able to do things that outweigh those little things.

love is immaterial, and it doesn't last. you can fool yourself all you want and say that there is eternal love, but there is no such thing. the best way is to base a relationship on things that can be counted on, relied upon, and quantified.

Just as long as she knows that, good luck.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Rockstar266 said:

i know :( i have to gain the courage to ask her out the whole year 12 grade knows i have been in love with her for 2 years and my friends keep giving me shit for it saying im  a pussy lOl but untill i found out today that she would have danced with me thats when i realsied i actually had a chance so hopefully i can ask her out because i think she's been wanting me to gain the courage to ask her out

Just do it.  What are you afraid of?  Rejection?  Who cares?  If she rejects you, then ... better to know it now then to wait longer, and then be rejected right?

If she doesn't reject you, then you get to have her. 

But no, what you are experiencing is certainly not love.  You don't even know her.  You love the idea, but cute cheeks does not equal love.  And there is no sense wasting time loving someone who doesn't love you back, and the only way you can make that happen is by telling her.

Or how about this... don't make "official" dates... just ask to hang out... no dinners and no movies... do fun stuff you'd do with friends instead, and get to know her that way so that there isn't much pressure on either of you.   That's always an option as well.   That's how I ended up with my woman.  Just hung out, watched movies at home (not at theatre) ordered chinese food, simple stuff... and then she jumped me because im irrisistably awesome. 

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

bugrimmar said:
Jexy said:
bugrimmar said:
Jexy said:

so you are marrying a girl because she does not have many things that make you annoyed? that's just hilarious!!^^

on topic: as others have said already, you just have to ask her out or you will regret it for a long time....