By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i cant believe this has happened to me :'(

Tagged games:

i don't drink.....

Around the Network

shame on you dude, seriously. (Even though my last GF asked ME if i wanted to date her lol, but there were other times in the past) - i know how you feel and all, and i know even more, that if you get a big fat NO, that it can be quite painful... but hell, this girl seems to like you, if she is looking like a goddess, there will have been other dudes already, trying to get her - but if she was available to you the whole time, she obviously waited for you. And on top, if she asked someone to tell you she would have said yes if you asked her, she must have been REALLY pissed of at you that day - seriously, it cant get more obvious that she want's to know you better than this.

i really like it if girls ask boys about dating and stuff for a change, but if she relies on the old fashioned method of the boy beeing the one doing the first step, just do it goddamit. i really really know how ya feel, but youre obviously into her, and just think about the amazing feeling you'll have when she looks you into the eyes, and gives you the 'Yes' you hope for.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

This didn't happen to you.

You happened to you.

You can change that.

man up! if you dont you'll lose her. some guy with the confidence will come and take her away.
girls dont like guys that lack confidence and self esteem

also dont listen to the bitter people. love is beautiful and real =)

Goddamnit man! Go for it or regret it for the rest of your life!

Also, just because you like her alot doesn't mean you 'love' her. I've been there.

Also, ignore the guy going on about there's no such thing as love.

Around the Network

Just ask her out now.

If you can't do it face to face get her number somehow and text her. Or facebook her.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

ahhhhhh young love.  I hope you can say the same thing now when you're 30 or 35 and have been with her for a decade.  Best of luck young one

You need to stop thinking about the possible consequences if you get 'blanked'. People get blanked everyday and most ppl don't like it. You're no different...when you feel embarrassed and lame afterwards then you've already grown stronger.

Can't wait for a follow up thread: "I can't believe she touched me there!"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

dude,just fucking go for it...sometimes you just have to do something,even if you're nervous and shy... i had the same thing, and I very,very nearly missed my chance but thankgod I didn't

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"