Tagged games:

Wait your 19 years old now??

Around the Network

im 17

Rockstar266 said:
im 17

Do it, bro. Do it.

Or I will get you banned, I swear.

Don't worry if you say something stupid. She won't care, shell just be happy you FINALLY initiated some sore of connection. Eventually you both will grow relaxed and you can be comfortable together.

Judging by the way you're judging this girl, I'd say you subconsciously think she's to good for you and out of your league. I recommend you start believing you are in her league, on her level, with equal attactiveness, etc. After all, you say she's a goddess AND she isn't with anyone, yet she's willing to go on a dance with you. Yeah dude, you HAVE to do this, not just for yourself, but for the girl too. Come on man, don't break her heart. You'll do anything to make her smile right? Then, ask her out.

Your friends are right are right: you are a pussy. Not for being scared to act, but for not acting. You have the ability to make yourself happy and your [alleged] soul-mate happy. You have this power to make two people (you and her) very happy, yet you choose not to. That's a pussy move.

Long story short: You say you love this girl and would do ANYTHING to make her happy. Asking her out would make her more than happy.

just talk to her man :) tell her how you feel..don't let end with regrets and what ifs. Good luck

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

@ Rockstar - Just talk to her a little bit and ask her to join you for some coffee. This way you can get some one on one time. Don't worry if she likes you or not right now. Once you make a connection with her while chatting, she will probably end up liking you. Just be confident that you are doing her a favor talking to her.

I use to have no confidence talking to girls and I learned that it doesn't matter if I get rejected. The fear of rejection is much worse than rejection it self.

Go for it. And remember College is soon and you will end up falling in love every Semester with someone new. ;)

tell me how it goes, this is an interesting thread. Oh man oh man you know that she won't say no and still can't ask. thats just messed up too messed up. Even if she does, who gives a fuck atleast you tryed and thats what counts.

edit: you reminded of my brother when he was in wonderland just 10 at the time and this bombshell girl she was 8, asked him to ride with her and he couldn't talk, it was so hilarious, unbelievably so even though me, my sisters and my cousin all told him to but he said no. Great memory

btw one more thing. if it makes it any easier for u i have just moved to canada from kuwait and haven't been in contact with girls before and am putting more effort than you are. I got rejected and it never felt better instead of fucking fantasizing all day about something that won't happen, i wasn't even drunk :P. Being drunk makes it so much easier, im in university and im 17 (sucks, wish i went to highschool in canada, still university is the best time i have had in my life up to this point) so it must be easier for you, go for it.

gahhh 1 hour till school, thank you so much guys im trying to get it inside me that i have to ask her out on a date today!!! :/

highwaystar101 said:
bugrimmar said:
there are many fish in the sea.

Actually, due to intensive fishing methods and misguided legislation on ocean farming, there aren't many fish in the sea anymore.

While there are a few posts in here I could quote and comment on, the funniest thing I found in your post is that it looks like your avatar is making the comment.

OT, honestly bro, if you are here asking for help, you lack the sack to do what you must. I don't say this to be condesending because I have been there before a few times to varying degrees. Thing is, someone just telling you what to do is not going to be enough for you to all of a sudden become someone you aren't, and that's ok. I think it's a good thing to go through the fire of those emotions because there is the potential for growth. Better yet, getting crushed by a woman you love will really put things into perspective. I honestly believe everyone should endure that.

So you say you love her but you don't really even know her. I think you love the idea of loving her more at this point. What are you going to do if she doesn't love you back? Are you preparred for that? Do you love her enough to be cool seeing her happy with another dude?  She may already be turned off by your lack of confidence because IMO, confidence is a close second to a sense of humor on the list of things girls like in a guy.

And seriously, she is no goddess. I promise you, treating her like one will be detrimental to your relationship. Treat her like a friend and by all means, be true to who you are. I guess that last part may mean even treating her like a goddess...lol. 

I have felt your pain and have had what I thought at the time were regrets. As time goes on you grow and, like it or not, you will change your views on life love and a good many other things. Either way, when you do hook up with the one you love, be it this girl or someone else, enjoy every second of it because there is nothing like the elation of being in love but it is fleeting. That doesn't mean you can't have the love of your life happily ever after, it just means that initial surge is the best. 

Go forge your own experience now and good luck. Just remember she is a flesh and blood woman, treat her like one the best way you know how to all while maintaing who you are.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.