By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i cant believe this has happened to me :'(

Tagged games:

she will there forcing you to go or you will fail school LOL fail for my mate who cant swim :p

Around the Network
Rockstar266 said:
she will there forcing you to go or you will fail school LOL fail for my mate who cant swim :p

No excuses for tomorrow. Unless something terrible happens before you see her.

Yes! made $10 with a bet he couldn't do it!

Anyway good luck tomorrow!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

not funny :( i had the opportunity to do it but she was crying her eyes out with her friends

You should watch some KHR, listen to gangsta rap and go with your Dying Will and ask her out!

Around the Network
Rockstar266 said:
not funny :( i had the opportunity to do it but she was crying her eyes out with her friends

Maybe she was crying cause she was thinking she would never see YOU again! = chance = grab it! = missed it = me ten bucks.. and the last 2 shouldn't have happend...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

highwaystar101 said:
bugrimmar said:
there are many fish in the sea.

Actually, due to intensive fishing methods and misguided legislation on ocean farming, there aren't many fish in the sea anymore.

haha, whenI read this and saw your avatar, I felt like Data was speaking.

NiKKoM said:
Rockstar266 said:

Maybe she was crying cause she was thinking she would never see YOU again! = chance = grab it! = missed it = me ten bucks.. and the last 2 shouldn't have happend...

lol

all the girls were crying, but i swear this is out of an american love movie "it's so surreal" all day we stared at each other when i was looking across the room to see her face she noticed and looked at me when we were in the hall we both turned around and looked at each other, everytime this happens i get soo love sick

Soo sad. :(

Awwww

Yay!!!

For goodness sake, man; get on with it, already. There are no longer any excuses. Do it.

I did. I was 18, she was 16. Now I'm 35 and she's 33. We're married with two kids, and still deliriously happy. Sure, it may not work out the same for you, but you'll never know unless you go for it.

Don't be an idiot.