By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i cant believe this has happened to me :'(

Tagged games:

Rockstar266 said:
gahhh 1 hour till school, thank you so much guys im trying to get it inside me that i have to ask her out on a date today!!! :/

You are gonna make her happy, nothing feels better than making the ones you love happy!

Around the Network

Suprised that Im responding to a thread like this, but I think it strikes a nerve with just about anyone your age.  This scenario is certianly nothing new and will continue to present itself as time goes on.  The only real advice I could give you is what I have experienced in my own life.  I, similar to yourself, am fairly shy.  Maybe not to the same extent, but similar.

The thing is this, this will continue to happen for years, until you decide to make it stop.  I got to the point where I was seriously frustrated with myself for not speaking up when I had the chance.  Life wont wait for you, and you most certainly do not always get a second chance.  Always play out the worst case scenario and go from there.  If her laffing at you is the worst case, then prepare for that, but hope for the best.

A few simple things to pay attention to.  Be sincere, be honest and polite.  If you commit to those 3 things, and she says no, than you gave it your best shot and it wasnt ment to be.  If what you say is accurate, sounds like a very low risk option anyway.  Regardless of how you feel now, this will happen over and over until you break the cycle.  Dont overcompensate, dont be cocky.  Be honest with her and yoruself and there really is not anything to be afraid of.

Good luck

Rockstar266 said:
gahhh 1 hour till school, thank you so much guys im trying to get it inside me that i have to ask her out on a date today!!! :/

Just stroll up to her, ask her how she's doing today, make some small talk for a few minutes then briefly ask her if she'd like to do something like go to lunch or something real casual sometime. If she says no, then so what, you can moap for a few days but be over it. If she says sure, then go to phase two and get or give a phone number have a few lengthy phone convos (be sure to be a good listener) then set up the lunch/whatever date. The idea is to develop a comfort level initially by getting to know each other a little. Again, good luck.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

the consequences of not asking are worse they are are all bad the consequences of asking can be really great
also you can simply ask her for a dance and take it from there. don't forget time doesn't stand still.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Rockstar266 said:

at my school there is this very pretty greek girl, she looks like a godess (no joke) ive had a massive crush on her since grade 10 and everyone in my school knows this and her friends think im the cutest little thing ever, i first saw her in my grade 10 art class and we just stared at each other all lesson and for 2 whole years i was gutless to ask her out, then at the year 12 formal everyone dragged me up to the dance floor and pulled me to her and we were looking at each other and i just stood there and chocked "i didn't know what to do i was to shy to ask her to dance with me :'(" and after that i sat down in dissapointment and i turned around and we looked at each others eye's and i felt sooo guttered, then the next day everyone was telling me she would have said yes if i asked her to dance with me, now tomorow is my final day of school and i have lost the girl of my dreams' im listening to really sad 80's songs atm and im bout to cryyy i cant believe i was sooo gutless to ask her. :( plzz help me what do i do....

You know what must be done

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

the stupidist thing you can do is make her a goddess in your mind so no matter how good you are you will still consider her miles above your league. Think of her as human and that she too might be nervous, takes alot out of it knowing that she is human.

Yeah dude I don't know what to say. I'll be the first to admit I'm a pussy ass bitch when it comes to girls as well...but dude you got set up perfectly to dance with her and it was obvious she likes you...even I would have acted on that chance.

2 hours till he gets home...this should be good

sorry guys i just couldn't do it :( she was crying so bad from graduation and i thought it would have been to sad :'( but after a while i turned around and she did at the same time i swear this is love, tomorow is beach day it's my final chance.

sorry guys i just couldn't try to ask her out on a date while she was crying with her friends i have to much respect for that..

but the whole day i just couldn't stop staring at her and when she was crying i want to hug her but i couldn't :( even when i was going to my car she was driving off and she looked at me gahh

plz don't call me a pussy im just a respectful guy

Rockstar266 said:

sorry guys i just couldn't do it :( she was crying so bad from graduation and i thought it would have been to sad :'( but after a while i turned around and she did at the same time i swear this is love, tomorow is beach day it's my final chance.

sorry guys i just couldn't try to ask her out on a date while she was crying with her friends i have to much respect for that..

but the whole day i just couldn't stop staring at her and when she was crying i want to hug her but i couldn't :( even when i was going to my car she was driving off and she looked at me gahh

plz don't call me a pussy im just a respectful guy

What if she doesn't show up tomorrow?