By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your GTAV wishlist.

All I want is the return of motorcycle running and I'll be happy.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network

Online and split screen coop. More RPG elements. A less serious character than Niko.

A mini game were I can snort coke off a strippers tits. It never hurts to make the game more crazy in term of living life on the edge. GTA is about killing, money, and power. This is no fucken kids game so they don't need to hold back adult themes.

More character customization

I want it anime base with a school girl main character

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

Awesome. This and GTA is complete.hehehe

I would also like the possibility of seeling and buying drugs, as in Chinatown, having properties again and other stuff like that.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I thought of this last night, they need to make money in the game actually be worth something! In both GTAIV and RDR money means absolutely nothing. In GTA I think I just had so much of it and there was nothing to buy in the game so it never really became a problem, and in RDR you could just take ammo off dead bodies so I never had to go to the store to buy anything useful.

In past GTA games I remember houses being out of my price range so I had to go do some side missions to pay for it, I want that back.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League