By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your GTAV wishlist.

I want GTAIV's graphics and story but I want them to bring back some of the old crazy fun from the PS2 days.

- Rampage Missions (Remember those?!)

- I also want another game set in the 80's but obv thats not happening with 5.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Deep character customization like San Andreas or Saints Row.

oldschoolfool said:
just the typical stuff. planes,boats,cars,bikes. I also want variety,variety,variety. I want side missions galare. I don't think that's asking to much. I also want the game to have multiple endings and different ways you can finish a mission. If they applied those things,then you'd have my dream GTA game.

Multiple endings sounds great to me..they should really go for it.

- Tighten up the driving and shooting mechanics
- Improved online aspects
- Return of the RPG elements in San Andreas
- More controversy !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Even though I'm sure Rockstar is probably all about making a larger and more immersible world, I would love to be able to destroy the world in destructible environments that put The Battlefield Series to shame.

Think Different

Around the Network

Humor, nonsensical missions, memorable characters, big ass interactive world. Basically, I want San Andreas in HD.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I know most people will disagre, but Rockstar should adjust the movement system. Turning while running can be very inaccurate and somewhat delayed. It's easy to move while walking, but obviously walking is much too slow. GTV should implement a system where you can run with accuracy and control or allow the player to jog without the need to sprint.

In fact, get rid of the sprint button. Or at least assign it to one of the back buttons. With myself having only two thumbs, it's literally impossible to adjust the camera while sprinting. This leaves players hoping they don't collide with a car on their blind side when turning.

Also, some of the movement animations are annoying. Losing balance due to a passing car is cool the first time it happens, but it eventually becomes a large annoyance.

Also, jumping is flat out terrible. Honestly, this needs no explanations. This really needs to be impoved.

The shooting mechanics needs improvement also. Again, aiming is delayed and slow.

The cover system sucks. Fix it.

Basically, just make the gameplay more smooth, tight, & quick and less clunky, inaccurate, & slow.

An 80's radio......

I am one of the few who wanted that the next game would be in Vice city...:s;

- Buying property and make it have a purpose (some side-mission unlocks / ability to cause weapons + vehicles to spawn at your property)
- Tanks in-game
- Military helicopter that shoots missiles.
- More mission variety and more over-the-top missions
- Have some missions/actions permanently change substantial parts of the world (eg. destroy and create buildings)

Ability to go inside every building.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940