By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your GTAV wishlist.

What do you want in GTAV? (keep it realistic) 

Around the Network

Split screen multiplayer.

Saving from the pause menu. I got fed up of having to keep driving to safe houses to save progress outside of missions, this often amounted to errands to recover health. Thats my second point. The Game needs a better way to recover health, rather than the tedious task of tracking down food vendors and going to gun shops.

PullusPardus said:
Split screen multiplayer.

yes! ideally 4 player and make it so we can have LAN party's really easily :D

Not being forced to play with other people.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

- A lot of different cars, bikes, and some planes/helicopters to ride.
- A variety of different missions, like assassination, delivery, races, hidden packages, and a lot more.
- I want the return of exercising/eating food to impact the way you look from San Andreas

More strip clubs than ever!

SecondWar said:
Saving from the pause menu. I got fed up of having to keep driving to safe houses to save progress outside of missions, this often amounted to errands to recover health. Thats my second point. The Game needs a better way to recover health, rather than the tedious task of tracking down food vendors and going to gun shops.

+1 on your first point. The second one doesn't bother me, I kinda like it as it makes it more "real".

What I'll add or change:

-A better car handling.

-Fix that bug or whatever it is that makes the almost everybody drive the same car as you are even though a moment ago it was near impossible to find one of those.

-The possibility to carry the weapons that we want, not 1 of each class.

-Create our own radio stations or playlists using our music. We have a cell phone so why can't we use it as an MP3 player?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

.Better Car Handling
--GTA 4 was awfull at times.

.Planes
--The ones you can fly yourself.

.Dirt/Cross Bikes
--I want just as many as i had in San Andreas!

.Garages
-- I want to have my own garages again to park my vehicles in.

. Boobs (No Cloth!)
--Duke has em, i want GTA 5 to have em :p

.Fun
--nuff said.

just the typical stuff. planes,boats,cars,bikes. I also want variety,variety,variety. I want side missions galare. I don't think that's asking to much. I also want the game to have multiple endings and different ways you can finish a mission. If they applied those things,then you'd have my dream GTA game.