By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Modern Warfare 3?

Tagged games:

Are you getting MW3?

Yes 165 54.10%

No 140 45.90%

Total:305

I'll buy it if there is an offer for the game like there usually is for COD games on launch day - ie about £27 instead of it's usual £40.

I'll buy it since my friends will and COD games keep their value very well either way, so I won't lose any money on it either way, I think I ended up making some money on selling MW2 3-4 months after launch :L

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

if i can get it for about £25 then yes.. but i dont want it,

NotStan said:
I'll buy it if there is an offer for the game like there usually is for COD games on launch day - ie about £27 instead of it's usual £40.

I'll buy it since my friends will and COD games keep their value very well either way, so I won't lose any money on it either way, I think I ended up making some money on selling MW2 3-4 months after launch :L

i agree! if there is no offer then i aint worth it. £40 for a COD game is insane! plus im 20 so buying games like cod is slightly embarrasing 

I am getting it but only to give to my Dad for his Christmas (getting it early since he wouldnt be able to wait lol) but not for myself since i will be too busy with Uncharted 3 and then Assassin's Creed Revelations

yes,but I'll probably wait for a couple of months.

Around the Network

No, it's a military shooter.

0 improvement over modern warfare 2

the whole call of duty concept is shit, its basic arcade like gameplay is fun, but with the auto aim and kill streaks it becomes terrible.

i have uncharted 3 for my split screen fun with friends.

i have pledged an oath not to buy a cod ever since the shithole which was mw2.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Nope

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

No. I don't see why anyone else does either. You already have MW, MW2, WaW, and BO.

How many repeats does one need?

No. Sonic Generations, Uncharted 3 and Halo Anniversary will get my money in November.