By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Modern Warfare 3?

Tagged games:

Are you getting MW3?

Yes 165 54.10%

No 140 45.90%

Total:305

yes i am :)

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Marks said:
brendude13 said:
Marks said:
Yeah I'll be buying it. Apparently its closer to CoD4 than it is to MW2 from early reviews I've been seeing (people have the game early already and I guess can play it online somehow?)

People I watch on youtube are saying maps are smaller like in CoD4, and there is way more gun on gun action like CoD4, and less emphasis on killstreaks and explosives than in MW2. Apparently noob tubes are way less powerful in MW3, almost to the point where you don't need the blast shield perk (but its still there as an option).

That is extremely good news.

Yeah for sure! I'm sure there will be some annoyances but hopefully this time around IW will have post-launch support for problems. 

One of the biggest annoyances to me was the tactical insertion cheaters. I didn't see that shit once in BO. Although I will say hunting those dudes down and wrecking their plans is always fun.

Haha, I had good times doing that.

Planting claymore at tactical insertions, one time I did that the whole team was standing around it watching, they pissed themselves laughing when the guy respawned and blew up.

Yeah, the ol' claymore is a good one. With a 5.1 headset, it's so easy to hear these guys from across the map. It's a surpressed weapon shot then there is that distinct sound when they respawn. Follow the sounds and reap the rewards.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

MW2 was liked by people but it was due to its being crazy and fun rather then any good.

A friend who has it says the missions are way more better.

If MW3 keeps it epic but keeps the gameplay like MW1 it should be a great game.