By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Modern Warfare 3?

Tagged games:

Are you getting MW3?

Yes 165 54.10%

No 140 45.90%

Total:305

No. I dont really like the multiplayer.

Around the Network

I personally won't be getting it. My cousin, on the other hand, seemed to show quite a bit of interest when a commercial for it came on yesterday, so I think he might be getting it, which means I'll play his copy of it.

already have BF3... still have to play Resistance 3... no need for another shooter... never like cod games... U3 is here... 2 tons against 2 grams... just no!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Likely no.

It's not that I have anything against Activision or MW3, it's just that I bought 2 and I barely played it. I loved the single player in the first one but just never got hooked into the second. Add onto that the fact I don't care about multiplayer and I'd just be wasting my time.

Nope.

Around the Network

No, because Uncharted 3s multiplayer will pretty much own my soul until whenever it is that i get tired of it. 

Does the Spec Ops mode allow for more than two people? I'm hoping there's something similar to Zombies or Combat Training on Black Ops.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Woah where the hell are all of the people that voted yes? I guess they are scared to admit to all of the people playing Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3 that they'll be getting MW3, bunch of closet MW pussies.

I on the other hand am an out-of-the-closet MW fanboy pussy so that's a big YES from me, day one bitches.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Nope, i won't be getting it.

Reasons:

1: After Call of Duty: 1, 2, 3, MW, WAW, MW2, BO i've pretty much had more than enough of Call of Duty.
2: I've got plenty of other *In my opinion also better* games to play this year.
3: I'm sure of my friends will get it, can always borrow if off of them.

Hell yes.