By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What was the thread about?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
What was the thread about?

Nothing xD

It hasn't changed, I'm just being an idiot.

Oh, I thought a mod deleted it or something because of what Rol said.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Oh, I thought a mod deleted it or something because of what Rol said.

You've been rolled

And if you ever try to post anything like that again, it'll be a permaban, OP

Seriously, I have no idea what’s going on either.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

as i walk in the soothing darkness of the night, i began to look at the restless sky and wonder, how did i ever get here? , where i'm i going? how will i relight the flames when they're cold? why do i dream when my thoughts mean nothing? and when will i learn to control?

i here, after all the time that was wasted, feeling old, or was it the times that are old? , where did the times go? sweeping through the years like dust to the skies, what do i believe in? the moments i feel living, are the moments i bite the steel , the  sword and the gun, pleasure of pain , is what makes me sane.

some told me, i should have put more faith in god, they never knew that i still believe in god, but god no longer believes in me, heaven or hell? yeah, i knew them well, but i haven't made choice, i feel like i am walking on a tightwire but i can't look down,and yet.... i sense a fateful wind blowing through this hanging soul.

Howls my name, Heralds my fall.

You fucking fanboy! Reported for flamebait.

Just a question, what did the OP say?

How did he know that my daughter had her tonsils removed? And then had the audacity to make a thread about it? She can't eat solid food yet, you insensitive @$$#*^%!!

Why are you talking about Uncharted 3 on the 360???