By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How do you pronounce Forza?

How do you pronounce Forza?

Four-z-ah 74 54.41%

Fort-z-ah 26 19.12%

Four-sahh 11 8.09%

Fort-sahh 20 14.71%

Insert Silly Pun 3 2.21%

Total:134
ethomaz said:
Ronster316 said:
@ Pezus......

Yes............ Forza 4's A.I. cars are shockingly bad, they ram you on corners even when you have taken a corner cleanly and correctly, they ram you all over the place, it's like their only goal is to cause you as much misery as possible.

I have no qualms in saying this............ i am not enjoying Forza 4 all that much.

To go from the excellence of Forza 3 to this dissapoints me.

That's the price of holding 60 fps always... even the cars have graphic downgrade when more cars are in the track (with 16 cars they really became ungly).

Forza 3's AI was really GREAT.

LMAO no they don't ethomaz. You stick to talking about what you know (GT5) and don't say anything about what you don't know (F4)

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:
Ronster316 said:
@ Pezus......

Yes............ Forza 4's A.I. cars are shockingly bad, they ram you on corners even when you have taken a corner cleanly and correctly, they ram you all over the place, it's like their only goal is to cause you as much misery as possible.

I have no qualms in saying this............ i am not enjoying Forza 4 all that much.

That's the price of holding 60 fps always... even the cars have graphic downgrade when more cars are in the track (with 16 cars they really became ungly).

LMAO no they don't ethomaz. You stick to talking about what you know (GT5) and don't say anything about what you don't know (F4)

Ungly, he has just created a new word.

Definition: Not ugly?

brendude13 said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:
Ronster316 said:
@ Pezus......

Hmm I didn't notice that. 

It appears there are 2 exact opposite definitions for the word "ungly" I'm sure ethomaz meant the first definition

1. Ungly 15 up5 down

Used to tell someone who thinks they are unattractive that they are actually gorgeous.
Sara: Oh, this dress makes me look fat! I'm so not attractive! 

Lisa: Are you kidding?! You're like, the most ungly person ever!
2. ungly 13 up12 down

When something it too ugly, to be called ugly, it's ungly
Eww...that fungus on yo face sho is ungly!

yo_john117 said:
brendude13 said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:
Ronster316 said:
@ Pezus......

It appears there are 2 exact opposite definitions for the word "ungly" I'm sure ethomaz meant the first definition

1. Ungly 15 up5 down

Used to tell someone who thinks they are unattractive that they are actually gorgeous.

2. ungly 13 up12 down

He obviously meant the first

Fours-zah

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

ethomaz is funny if he has to speak about forza and/or gt lol. more cars = ugly haha the cars look way better than the cars in forza 3. the refraction for example if you "walk" around the car and look at the transition between let's say the a-pillar over the window to the b-pillar .

btw this huge thread for that? can't you speak/pronounce other than english words? what?

xKratosWitAGunx said:
phinch1 said:
xKratosWitAGunx said:
Fort-Za

just wondering why? as there is no T in it

Cause when i say it without a pause it just sounds that way to me... try saying it the way i typed it... Thats how i say it

still sounds to me like four-za

phinch1 said:
xKratosWitAGunx said:
phinch1 said:
xKratosWitAGunx said:
Fort-Za

just wondering why? as there is no T in it

Cause when i say it without a pause it just sounds that way to me... try saying it the way i typed it... Thats how i say it

still sounds to me like four-za

I guess we pronounce things a different way then =P

yo_john117 said:
brendude13 said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:
Ronster316 said:
@ Pezus......

1. Ungly 15 up5 down

2. ungly 13 up12 down

LOL the second one... really ugly ;-D.

crissindahouse said:
ethomaz is funny if he has to speak about forza and/or gt lol. more cars = ugly haha the cars look way better than the cars in forza 3. the refraction for example if you "walk" around the car and look at the transition between let's say the a-pillar over the window to the b-pillar .

btw this huge thread for that? can't you speak/pronounce other than english words? what?

The cars in Forza decreases the graphic quality when there are so many in the track to hold the framerate... with 16 cars in the track the cars became even worst than the standard in GT5 .

Read more here: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4908842.aspx

Some sample...