By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How do you pronounce Forza?

How do you pronounce Forza?

Four-z-ah 74 54.41%

Fort-z-ah 26 19.12%

Four-sahh 11 8.09%

Fort-sahh 20 14.71%

Insert Silly Pun 3 2.21%

Total:134
ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
ethomaz is funny if he has to speak about forza and/or gt lol. more cars = ugly haha the cars look way better than the cars in forza 3. the refraction for example if you "walk" around the car and look at the transition between let's say the a-pillar over the window to the b-pillar .

btw this huge thread for that? can't you speak/pronounce other than english words? what?

The cars in Forza decreases the graphic quality when there are so many in the track to hold the framerate... with 16 cars in the track the cars became even worst than the standard in GT5 .

Read more here: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4908842.aspx

Some sample...

When you are in cockpit mode you don't notice anything. In fact I haven't noticed a difference when I'm not racing in cockpit mode until it was pointed out in these threads. It is rather dissapointing that interiors disappear when in 12 person races but it's really not noticeable and I would certainly prefer it to run smooth than have it not run smooth just to have little details like that put back. As far as graphics go there is no noticeable difference in how the cars themselsves look, cars in 12 man races look freaking amazing (pretty much the same as hot laps)

Now do you see what I did there ethomaz? I just reasonably defended F4 (having played the game so I know what actually goes on in the game) without having to bring up GT5 to downlplay it with some stupid excuse like this. You should take notes.

Around the Network

Honestly, I used to always say "four-zah", but then I heard Dan Greenawalt say he pronounces it "Fort-zah" when Forza 3 was coming out and ever since then I've been addicted to that pronunciation.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
ethomaz is funny if he has to speak about forza and/or gt lol. more cars = ugly haha the cars look way better than the cars in forza 3. the refraction for example if you "walk" around the car and look at the transition between let's say the a-pillar over the window to the b-pillar .

btw this huge thread for that? can't you speak/pronounce other than english words? what?

The cars in Forza decreases the graphic quality when there are so many in the track to hold the framerate... with 16 cars in the track the cars became even worst than the standard in GT5 .

Read more here: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4908842.aspx

Some sample...

I knew you weren't going to respond to my quote up above because you never do when someone reasonably defends F4.