By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony sure likes teh europeans money.

Well i didnt care for that thing anyway. 18 27.27%

It sure is pricey.. 32 48.48%

nah, price is OK. 7 10.61%

its almost a bargain! 8 12.12%

Total:65

The Price for the 24" Display was announced not so long ago for Europe, and its a whopping 836$. (599€) they didnt just take the Number as it was in Dollars (499$ if i am not misinformed), they also added another 100€.

good thing i didnt care about that thing anyway, but seriously, for a hundered Euro's more, i get an 32"+ 3D TV... so, wtf is wrong with you Sony? I think its just pretty stupid what they do there. (And do ya people still remember the PS3 launch, were Europe didnt get any Units until March 31st 2007?)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Even in South Africa you can just about get a 40'' LED for that price.

Way too expensive.

They're trying to get some of it while it actually exists, don't give them crap.

don't blame sony

blame the eurozone and the shit thats going on there

Classic headline .

Around the Network
snakenobi said:
don't blame sony

blame the eurozone and the shit thats going on there

By using that same logic, Sony should increase the US prices as well relative to the Yen. I feel sorry for any Europeans, who are willing to pay for this product.

where ever the ball bounces. thats where it land.

Nothing new, we Europeans always get screwed over.

I wonder how much bigger the videogame market would become if prices were comparable to what they are in the U.S.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

2 things we shouldn't forget. VAT and the 6-14% EU Tariff to the LCD panels not assembled in a country of the EU.

Well if you really want to put it into perspective
I am a student, If I work, I will get a minimum of 20bucks here, doesnt matter what I do. What do american get for one hour?
So who is getting screwed over here?