By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order chart 22nd Oct 2011

Woah is this the first week they started doing top 50?

OT: Go UNCHARTED 3!!!

Around the Network

Look at Skyrim!

Skyrim will have 1 million final preorders in NA on the Xbox 360 alone, and roughly 1.5 million combined. That could mean sales of 2.5 million first week worldwide and 8-9 million lifetime!!!

Skyrim is going to get Red Dead Redemption/Assassin's Creed level of sales and lift Elder Scrolls to the mega-franchise category.

NICE boost for UC3!!!
looks like halo 4 already near 100K!?!??! will be massive!
Looking forward to BF3 first day/FW sales

nice to see the list back to 50

Kirby going to flop and SS to finish around 600K.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

sales2099 said:
Still funny how Halo has more preorders then Uncharted, as well as Skyrim 360 still having more then COD PS3

yup it's still funny alright, it was so funny when you said it last week, it was even more funny the week before and it was hilarious when you said the same thing the week before that!  Seriously man, get some new material or go hang out at the amazon game forums if your gonna spit that crap again..

Around the Network
pezus said:
Go UC3!! BF3 PC vs. MW3 PC is interesting...

I just noticed that

Must be all the hype about BF3's graphics, I think a lot of people with high end PCs are getting that version instead of the console version

OT MW3 is gonna break some records. UC3 doing good, the reviews this week will help it's final week. I'm also surprised that Twisted Metal has 70k so far out from release.

Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:
Still funny how Halo has more preorders then Uncharted, as well as Skyrim 360 still having more then COD PS3

yup it's still funny alright, it was so funny when you said it last week, it was even more funny the week before and it was hilarious when you said the same thing the week before that!  Seriously man, get some new material or go hang out at the amazon game forums if your gonna spit that crap again..

I agree man....some people find a franchise like halo having more pre-orders "funny". >_>

Sweet! A top 50!!!
Meh Mario numbers, it needs to pick up

mantlepiecek said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:

I agree man....some people find a franchise like halo having more pre-orders "funny". >_>

funnily enough I find the fact that he finds it funny to be funny. so much fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!