By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order chart 22nd Oct 2011

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
PS3 sky rim higher then the PC version. Lord of the Rings PS3 higher then the PC version!

what kind of fucked up world is this?

PC pre orders shouldn't be included in this list. Most PC games are sold through STEAM not Retail. So SKyrim PC should sell more thna the PS3 version at least.

---

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:
Still funny how Halo has more preorders then Uncharted, as well as Skyrim 360 still having more then COD PS3

yup it's still funny alright, it was so funny when you said it last week, it was even more funny the week before and it was hilarious when you said the same thing the week before that!  Seriously man, get some new material or go hang out at the amazon game forums if your gonna spit that crap again..

Well people keep telling me "bubu MW3 PS3 will pass it next week". And again. And again :P

And here we are. Still funny. If I didn't hit a nerve, you would have ignored my post :)

Whats funny is how many 360 gamers pre-order games compared to PS3 gamers. But when it comes to sales the difference is not as huge. Will be interesting when PS3 MW3 sells way way more then skyrim 360.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

hopefully half a million preorders for uncharted 3 before release. It should break a million first week worldwide.

Now playing: Mortal Kombat, Resistance 1 and 2

Buying next: Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, MW3

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
PS3 sky rim higher then the PC version. Lord of the Rings PS3 higher then the PC version!

PC pre orders shouldn't be included in this list. Most PC games are sold through STEAM not Retail. So SKyrim PC should sell more thna the PS3 version at least.

ok but i'd still expect PC preoders to top PS3 when its sky rim.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

VGChartz dont include Digital pre-orders.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

VGChartz dont include Digital pre-orders.

srry bud your late and i new that. the thing is i just expected PC ratail to be higher then PS3 for those 2 games but i guess you were wrong lol.

ok your name confuses me. i heard your a MS fan but i fig. cause your name was Nsanity you were a really big Ninty fan.