By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order chart 22nd Oct 2011

sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:
Still funny how Halo has more preorders then Uncharted, as well as Skyrim 360 still having more then COD PS3

yup it's still funny alright, it was so funny when you said it last week, it was even more funny the week before and it was hilarious when you said the same thing the week before that!  Seriously man, get some new material or go hang out at the amazon game forums if your gonna spit that crap again..

Well people keep telling me "bubu MW3 PS3 will pass it next week". And again. And again :P

And here we are. Still funny. If I didn't hit a nerve, you would have ignored my post :)

wasn't black ops on ps3 undertracked big time... dude all you do is troll get a life

ps ps3 games and sales are always usually undertracked, wait till the first day sales then go around running your mouth! untill then shut up

Around the Network
pezus said:
NotStan said:
Amagad just noticed Halo 4. It's about a year or even more away and already climbing them ranks! Wtf!

No surprise really, the same thing happened with Reach and Gears 3

Yeah, but almost top 20, in the busiest holiday season in the last few years. And still a year away.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

FeelBreeze266 said:
sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:
Still funny how Halo has more preorders then Uncharted, as well as Skyrim 360 still having more then COD PS3

yup it's still funny alright, it was so funny when you said it last week, it was even more funny the week before and it was hilarious when you said the same thing the week before that!  Seriously man, get some new material or go hang out at the amazon game forums if your gonna spit that crap again..

Well people keep telling me "bubu MW3 PS3 will pass it next week". And again. And again :P

And here we are. Still funny. If I didn't hit a nerve, you would have ignored my post :)

wasn't black ops on ps3 undertracked big time... dude all you do is troll get a life

ps ps3 games and sales are always usually undertracked, wait till the first day sales then go around running your mouth! untill then shut up

Dude you sound mad, discussion about sales shouldn't rile you up so much.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

VGKing said:
amaral_slb said:
Glad to have a top 50

I just feel bad for alot of those almost 2M people that pre ordered BF3. BF3 (console version) will be a great game for the fans of the franchise plus the guys that like that pace for shooters. But if I had to bet, a lot of those pre orders are from new guys to the franchise that have been caught in the hype this game has based (for the most part) on incredible PC videos, that will be disapointed because it will not be their type of shooter (IMO).

Those MW3 numbers are discusting for me as a gamer (I liked MW2, but MW2.5 2 years later?? no thanks).

Great numbers for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 360 plus Star Wars: The Old Republic.

As for my U3, I like those 50k numbers, next week 150k and first week +1M in NA (let´s goooooo)

Are you a fan of the Pokemon games? If you are then you shouldnd't be talking........

What a fail, I am not a fan of pokemon games..........smh

sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:

No.... No one has said that. If that's your alleged 'reason' for continuing to post the same redundant material every week, then that really makes one question your actual purposes.

Around the Network

ARGHHH, is it too much to ask 1 million preorders from Zelda?!

Jay520 said:
sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:

No.... No one has said that. If that's your alleged 'reason' for continuing to post the same redundant material every week, then that really makes one question your actual purposes.

Ok so one person actually said that, saying that they would pick up faster then Skyrim in the coming weeks due to it being COD and all. 

No purpose, just making a casual observation that a wrpg on 360 has more preorders then the biggest game of the year.....on ps3.

What does that imply? Well im keeping that to myself. We can all fill in the blanks. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

FeelBreeze266 said:
sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:

But wouldn't someone here posting nice things (in your opinion) as opposed to someone trolling (in your opinion) be equally wasting their time on a forum instead of having a life in the real world??? Seems to me your just as guilty as me. Personally to me it doesn't matter what you write, just so long as you limit your time on forums so one can have a life in the real.

Thing is though I wasn't trolling, merely making an observation. Now if that observation hits a nerve and makes you all sensitive.....thats not my problem. 

All PS3 game sales are undertracked? So its all one massive conspiracy to down track all sales.....MS is paying MILLIONS to VGchartz to undertrack all ps3 exclusives right??? lol and you are implying things about me.....

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
sales2099 said:
Jay520 said:
sales2099 said:
Blood_Tears said:
sales2099 said:

Ok so one person actually said that, saying that they would pick up faster then Skyrim in the coming weeks due to it being COD and all. 

No purpose, just making a casual observation that a wrpg on 360 has more preorders then the biggest game of the year.....on ps3.

What does that imply? Well im keeping that to myself. We can all fill in the blanks. 

What it implies is that preorders mean very little in this case. MW3 will absolutely slaughter Skyrim despite the lower preorders.

Exactly the pre-order vs first week difference for a RPG like Skyrim will most likely be about 10-15% whilst MW3 will be closer to 50% difference.

miz1q2w3e said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
Skyrim 360 is a MONSTER. It's set to have the biggest opening for a SP only game.

There's Pokemon B&W at approx 5mil.

If that doesn't count (Even though it's mainly an RPG, it's does technically have online) then GTA:SA's first week is approx 4

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly_records.php

Should have said this gen..and no Pokemon does not count.

---