By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Review!!!

Tagged games:

osamanobama said:

okay i have been ignoring these ignorant posts for long enough, i cant handle it anymore.

Uncharted's multiplayer is average, What?

thats one of the most ludicrous and insane things i have ever heard. Uncharted 3 has the best multiplayer of this generation. no other game, has as verying gameplay in combat than Uncharted. no other game gives you so many ways to play. Uncharted 2 got praised like crazy for its awesome multiplayer, with reviewers saying it coud be sold for its own $60 game, and still be worth it, now they are saying Uncharted 3's is even better, and more refined and much much deeper.

and the funny thing is you talk about people trolling in the other thread.

this happens with ever PS3 game with you. 

Uncharteds multiplayer is anything but tacked on, and its got the raving reviews and huge multiplayer fanbase to prove it. Uncharted 2 still has around 50,000 people play it every day, and Uncharted had like what was it 1.53 million people, thats more than almost every single game, as well as more than Gears 3 (which was over a week longer).

and PS Uncharted is the best, so it does deserve a perfect score, and its the best at everything it does, it does everything it sets out to do, perfectly.

PSS: even if it wasnt perfect at everything (which it is) 10 score is clearly stated as not meaning perfect, as no game can be perfect.

People don't attack me for 360 games, and there are less 360 exclusives. I don't like Forza, and say it deserves a 7/10, and no one gives a shit. The reason why my posts on PS3 games get attacked because there are more PS3 fans on this website. Simple as that. I'm not a sheep, and I don't follow what other people do, I know what I like.

Uncharted MP is below average IMO, but if people like it it's their choice. I'm pretty adement about Lost Planet 1 MP, so I understand people have preferences.

I played the UC3 beta for 20 minutes, and got bored. It's average, the IGN review even said it wasn't particularly good, just better then Uncharted 2.

Uncharted 2 was wicked for single player, I was shocked. It deserved the 9.5 or whatever score IGN gave. Uncharted 3, I'll assume is perfect, I agree with the IGN review.

Just MP is silly, and my whole point is no game deserves 10/10. You argue 10/10 is being nearly perfect, and that a game deserves 10/10 if it meets the strictest criteria a game has to offer. Well how many 10/10's will IGN give? It's already 4 this gen! That's too much.

UC3's metascore is 94/100, which is actually 2 points below Uncharted 2. I think it's safe to say many people will agree with me. IGN is giving 10/10's too easily. I would have been happy if they just gave 9.8/10, which is still high, but it's a good game.

Last point about UC MP.. Any game with a score 9/10 or greater has better MP then Uncharted, and I'm being lenient. Killzone, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Battlefield 3, even Bioshock 2.

How can you say I'm ignorant when you think UC3 is a perfect game? It was designed for single player, and it's good in single player. Multiplayer was added on due to demand from Sony, not because it was a natural course for the game to go, and that's what UC2 and UC3 beta multiplayer feels like. Unnatural.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:

okay i have been ignoring these ignorant posts for long enough, i cant handle it anymore.

Uncharted's multiplayer is average, What?

thats one of the most ludicrous and insane things i have ever heard. Uncharted 3 has the best multiplayer of this generation. no other game, has as verying gameplay in combat than Uncharted. no other game gives you so many ways to play. Uncharted 2 got praised like crazy for its awesome multiplayer, with reviewers saying it coud be sold for its own $60 game, and still be worth it, now they are saying Uncharted 3's is even better, and more refined and much much deeper.

and the funny thing is you talk about people trolling in the other thread.

this happens with ever PS3 game with you. 

Uncharteds multiplayer is anything but tacked on, and its got the raving reviews and huge multiplayer fanbase to prove it. Uncharted 2 still has around 50,000 people play it every day, and Uncharted had like what was it 1.53 million people, thats more than almost every single game, as well as more than Gears 3 (which was over a week longer).

and PS Uncharted is the best, so it does deserve a perfect score, and its the best at everything it does, it does everything it sets out to do, perfectly.

PSS: even if it wasnt perfect at everything (which it is) 10 score is clearly stated as not meaning perfect, as no game can be perfect.

People don't attack me for 360 games, and there are less 360 exclusives. I don't like Forza, and say it deserves a 7/10, and no one gives a shit. The reason why my posts on PS3 games get attacked because there are more PS3 fans on this website. Simple as that. I'm not a sheep, and I don't follow what other people do, I know what I like.

Uncharted MP is below average IMO, but if people like it it's their choice. I'm pretty adement about Lost Planet 1 MP, so I understand people have preferences.

I played the UC3 beta for 20 minutes, and got bored. It's average, the IGN review even said it wasn't particularly good, just better then Uncharted 2.

Uncharted 2 was wicked for single player, I was shocked. It deserved the 9.5 or whatever score IGN gave. Uncharted 3, I'll assume is perfect, I agree with the IGN review.

Just MP is silly, and my whole point is no game deserves 10/10. You argue 10/10 is being nearly perfect, and that a game deserves 10/10 if it meets the strictest criteria a game has to offer. Well how many 10/10's will IGN give? It's already 4 this gen! That's too much.

UC3's metascore is 94/100, which is actually 2 points below Uncharted 2. I think it's safe to say many people will agree with me. IGN is giving 10/10's too easily. I would have been happy if they just gave 9.8/10, which is still high, but it's a good game.

Last point about UC MP.. Any game with a score 9/10 or greater has better MP then Uncharted, and I'm being lenient. Killzone, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Battlefield 3, even Bioshock 2.

How can you say I'm ignorant when you think UC3 is a perfect game? It was designed for single player, and it's good in single player. Multiplayer was added on due to demand from Sony, not because it was a natural course for the game to go, and that's what UC2 and UC3 beta multiplayer feels like. Unnatural.

its ignorant because its not grounded in reality or popular opinion.

sure you can personally think Uncharted multiplayer is boring (though i dont know how, no other game, has nearly as much varrying gameplay), thats fine. but to generalize definitifely stating it is boring, and doesnt deserve a 10 because of that. is ludicrous, as well as say "since not everyone thinks its perfect then it doesnt deserve a 10" then you go on to say Zelda deserves/close to a 10.  is hilarious. and then you go on to say no game deserves a 10 (didnt see you complaining about the 10's Gears, forza and Halo got), why iven have that score then, reviewers should rate based off a 0-9.5 system then, whats the point of the 10.

also ign almost unanimously reviewers rave about Uncharted's multi is amazing, saying it could be sold as its own full price game. you are alone in thinking its average and boring (though its laughable that you base that off 20 min of player, if you actually did play that much). literally you are alone in this one, how you think it is boring is beyond me (well actually its not, that is a very common trend on which games you find boring)..

and a game can be designed for both Single player, and multiplayer, which Uncharted clearly is. the devs spent tons of time perfecting both. also most reviewers have been saying the campaign is about the same length as Uncharted 2, and or a Dozen or so hours.

and again your last paragraph cant possible be serious can it? ND does multi because they want to, and they are great at it. it couldnt be anything further from being tacked on, it was planned on in the beginning, and was perfected, and the reviewers shared those sentiments, praising both U2 and U3 for some of the best multi out there.  you say so definitevely that it boring, tacked-on,, unnatural, yet you are virtually the only person that thinks so.

Michael-5 said:
o_O.Q said:
Michael-5 said:
o_O.Q said:
Michael-5 said:

Uncharted was designed to be a single player game. The gameplay isn't built to accomodate for MP. In single player most targets rush to cover and hide. AI is programed to flank you, but for the most time you fight in a relatively narrow straight line, and stay in cover playing with grenades. In MP everyone is running and gunning. People only aim from distances, and no one uses cover. It's very difficult to aim at a moving target, and bullets don't even slow down targets running directly at you. Multiplayer was forced onto Uncharted to generate sales.

I mean, do you know anyone who is buying Uncharted 3 for it's multiplayer? That's because it's average and only there to extend the gameplay of single player fans.

TPS in ME2 is about the same quality as in UC2. If it's substandard in ME2, you are just critisizng UC. Both games are hybrid genres.

Also I would hardly call the RPG elements in ME2 substandard. The atmosphere and character interactions in this game are set better then any game I have ever played.

As for the rest, I agree. However is better enough to justify perfect? You expect UC3 to be better then UC2, if it wasn't you would treat it like most people treated New Vegas.

so therefore your reason for it being tacked on and generally your percieved flaws of the game however much you may preach them like they are fact just boil down to your opinion...

awesome, well in mine uc 2/3 have the best multiplayer i've ever played in a game... so i guess the question that comes up now is who's opinion is more relevant? your's, mine or the reviewer's?

"Both games are hybrid genres."

yup doesn't mean that the mechanics for one game in the genre shared by both aren't better than the other, but if in your opinion they are even well thats your opinion

"However is better enough to justify perfect?"

no game is perfect the reviewer even says so at the end of the review but he says that what the devs accomplished with this game in his opinion ranks it as one of the best games ever made hence the score

"I mean, do you know anyone who is buying Uncharted 3 for it's multiplayer?"

um yes...

Perfect means everyone will find it perfect. Any serious person who plays multiplayer will see UC3 multiplayer on it's own won't push consoles. It's average, it's there for the fans to extend their game time.

This is 1 review, and the reviewer himself says that MP isn't perfect, but it's better then UC2. My arguement is that better =/= perfect, and the game should not get a perfect score. Almost no game should, IGN has been handing them out like candy this gen.

In his opinion it is one of the best games he ever played. One of the best, isn't 10/10. 10/10 is the best. Get my complaint? He does this multiple times in the review, specifically for multiplayer. He mentions flaws, but ignores them in the score.

Let me rephrase that last question....Do you know anyone who is buying Uncharted 3 specifically and only for it's multiplayer? Many people who buy Halo, Gears, CoD, Battlefield, and even Lost Planet 2, but it for only it's multiplayer, but games like Dead Space 2, Bioshock 2 and Uncarted 2/3, multiplayer is a bonus. It's tacked on, and average. Had the game not included multiplayer and been 2 hours longer instead, then I wouldn't argue the 10/10, but that's not the case.

No game that isn't the best deserves 10/10, that's the bottom line.

"Perfect means everyone will find it perfect."

wow i had no idea so you mean for instance if i said that ocarina of time in my opinion does not deserve a 10 and is one of the most overated games of all time in my opinion that you would be wrong? or is everyone supposed to fall into your line of thinking?

"Had the game not included multiplayer and been 2 hours longer instead"

did you get the game early? otherwise how can you possibly know how long it'll take you to play through it? the other thing is that even if you see it as a bonus feature are you really saying that it would be better to completely drop a feature that some may find value in just because you personally don't see the value in it?

"He mentions flaws, but ignores them in the score"

he also says in the score as i said above that no game is perfect or in other words every game has flaws and clarifies that the 10 is not a sign of a flawless game but of a game of the highest quality by the criteria he is rating the game by...

"No game that isn't the best in my opinion deserves 10/10 in my opinion, that's the bottom line." fixed

you see this is where you keep failing to grasp the concept of opinion... the person reviewing the game obviously found more value in the game than you  

Ocarina of Time is probably the closest game to deserve a perfect, but not everyone will like it. So how am I wrong?

The reviews said the game is 8 hours long, and more importantly "shorter then Uncharted 2." So I can estimate the length of the game. However that's besides the point, MP in UC3 is nothing more then average, and hurts the game. The reviewer himself said so. I'd rather have a pure single player game, but MP is in everything now to extend value

I disagree about this being the highest quality. IGN gives out 10's too easily nowdays. Gametrailers does much better reviews, and gives much fairer scores.

No game deserves 10/10. How many movies on IMBD have a score above 9.5/10? Zero? Have you not followed the industry and it's over-inflated game scores?

"Ocarina of Time is probably the closest game to deserve a perfect"

you're still wrong because you keep making statements like that, you seem to be unable to grasp the simple concept that your views on things do not apply to everyone

i absolutely disagree with ocarina of time being closer to perfect than any other game but thats my opininon i'm not going to go around stating it like its fact but you seem to think your opinion holds more weight than others

"shorter then Uncharted 2." 

no i can't remember any saying that i've seen at least one saying it was longer 

"MP in UC3 is nothing more then average, and hurts the game. The reviewer himself said so"

you have a quote for that? because i don't remember seeing anything like that in  the review... 

edit : i took the liberty of checking myself heres what the reviewer actually said 

"Multiplayer is deep as well as rewarding and will keep you coming back."

so i guess my question would have to be how does that correlate to what you said?

"I'd rather have a pure single player game"

well unfortunately in life we can't always have what we want and regardless i don't see how having the multiplayer as an optional mode affects you... theres no guarentee that if the multiplayer was excluded that the single player would have been longer or better but regardless if you don't like it or the game in general don't play...

"I disagree about this being the highest quality"

awesome well at least you're beginning to understand that its your opinion and so doesn't necessarily correlate to what how other people view the game

lol hilarious how you go to any IGN article and there's people hating on Uncharted 3 review

go to battlefield 3 graphics article and all the comments are about uncharted 3 lol

osamanobama said:

its ignorant because its not grounded in reality or popular opinion.

sure you can personally think Uncharted multiplayer is boring (though i dont know how, no other game, has nearly as much varrying gameplay), thats fine. but to generalize definitifely stating it is boring, and doesnt deserve a 10 because of that. is ludicrous, as well as say "since not everyone thinks its perfect then it doesnt deserve a 10" then you go on to say Zelda deserves/close to a 10.  is hilarious. and then you go on to say no game deserves a 10 (didnt see you complaining about the 10's Gears, forza and Halo got), why iven have that score then, reviewers should rate based off a 0-9.5 system then, whats the point of the 10.

also ign almost unanimously reviewers rave about Uncharted's multi is amazing, saying it could be sold as its own full price game. you are alone in thinking its average and boring (though its laughable that you base that off 20 min of player, if you actually did play that much). literally you are alone in this one, how you think it is boring is beyond me (well actually its not, that is a very common trend on which games you find boring)..

and a game can be designed for both Single player, and multiplayer, which Uncharted clearly is. the devs spent tons of time perfecting both. also most reviewers have been saying the campaign is about the same length as Uncharted 2, and or a Dozen or so hours.

and again your last paragraph cant possible be serious can it? ND does multi because they want to, and they are great at it. it couldnt be anything further from being tacked on, it was planned on in the beginning, and was perfected, and the reviewers shared those sentiments, praising both U2 and U3 for some of the best multi out there.  you say so definitevely that it boring, tacked-on,, unnatural, yet you are virtually the only person that thinks so.

How you think Uncharted 2/3 beta multiplayer is anything but average baffles me....Maybe your just used to average MP games.

I know there is no point arguing with you.

IGN is giving out 10's too easily, this is a great game, but IGN is a terrible review website nowdays. 9.8/10, I'd accept, UC3 is likely a great game (judging from UC2). 4 10's in 3 years is too much..

Uncharted was built to be a single player game, the mechanics just don't commute to MP. That was the case in UC2, and judging by the beta it's the same in UC3. The review said the MP isn't perfect, and they give rewards too frequently.

IGN said the campaign was short (yes they did say short) at about 8 hours, not a dozen. Stop plain out lying.

Not going to argue anymore. Your far too insulting, and you twist my arguements to make me look like a 360 fanboy...(didn't see me complain about the scores Halo, Gears, and Forza got, why just list 360 games? Did any of these get 10/10?).

If I don't agree with you 100% I'm a fanboy, you want to make me out to be one, and I refuse to debate with someone like this. It's rude, and plain uncivil.

Seriously osama, it's a great game. Get a life. People will not agree with you 100%. If IGN gave Halo a 10/10 I'd say the exact same thing, but there would also be 10 other people saying it, and no one would attack me. Why does it have to be this hard to say anything negative about any PS3 exclusive?

ClassicGamingWizz - I never said the game doesn't deserve a high score. I said it's a great game, but IGN shouldn't be giving out 10's so easily. No game should get a 10 unless it defined the entire generation and introduced a whole new method of gameplay. UC3, no matter how much better then UC2 it may be, is still largely similar to UC2, and that was a 9.5/10 on IGN? I'm saying the game deserves a 9.8/10, but ANYTIME, ANY FREAKEN TIME, I say the slightest negative comment on any PS3 exclusive, I will get attacked by 5 people.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

you're still wrong because you keep making statements like that, you seem to be unable to grasp the simple concept that your views on things do not apply to everyone

i absolutely disagree with ocarina of time being closer to perfect than any other game but thats my opininon i'm not going to go around stating it like its fact but you seem to think your opinion holds more weight than others

Maybe you have trouble grasping these concepts? OoT was much more highly praised then UC3 (metascore 94/100) at the time it released. It was a legendary game that 1 in 3 N64 owners bought. You might not agree, but the amount of people who don't think OoT was the best game ever is very very minimal compared to the number of people who don't think any other IGN 10/10 is the best game ever. IGN is too generous with reviews this gen, and overall games are all higher scores. They are getting better, but scores are getting far too inflated now days.

they did, they also said it's about 8 hours and I think in the UC2 review they said the game is about 10 hours. So double verification :P

"MP in UC3 is nothing more then average, and hurts the game. The reviewer himself said so"

you have a quote for that? because i don't remember seeing anything like that in  the review... 

edit : i took the liberty of checking myself heres what the reviewer actually said 

so i guess my question would have to be how does that correlate to what you said?

Maybe, looking back, I can't even find the comment where he said medals are annoying. I'll take back my insult to UC3 multiplayer. I'll append it because most reviews do find Uncharted 3 multiplayer good. I will say that most people find UC3 MP good, but it's no better then the competition, and I personally don't like it, as I feel the game is only suited for single player.

Stop being insulting. I'm not trying to force my opinion over others. I'm just saying IGN gives out 10/10 reviews far too frequently nowdays. UC3 is likely a good game, but it has flaws, and it's only the highest in single player quality. Multiplayer it's got a lot to learn

Look, my point is not to say Uncharted 3 isn't an amazing game. It is (well I haven't played it, but I assume), and it's in line to get GOTY. I'm just saying IGN reviews are biased and inflated. Gametrailers has much more credible reviews, and UC3 still has the highest score for 2011 there (tied with Forza Motorsport 4, and Portal 2).

That's my point, don't take it too personally. My complaint here is more towards IGN not Uncharted 3, but it seems people are really insecure about this games image.

IGN clearly gave the game one of it's highest reviews, and they do think of it as a "pinnicle of gaming" where it's not perfect, but it's "hard to imagine something better." My arguement is that the reviewer said "Uncharted 3 is one of the best games you can get this year." If it's a pinnicle of gaming, it's not one of the best games you can get this year, it is the best game you can get this generation.

IGN has too many "pinnicles of gaming." You can't have 4 10/10's in 3 years, that's too many. Maybe Uncharted 3 deserved it more then the other 10/10's, maybe not, but IGN is getting far too lienient on grades.

Michael-5, gtfo. The game has not released yet and your complaining based on 20 minutes off of the July beta?! What the fuck. I can find you countless sites that says Un3 SP takes 10-12!! Hours. One would be GameReactor Sweden which gave UC2 an 8! Both opinions were perfect 10's for UC3 there.

IGNs greg said the MP feels rewarding, unlike the MP in UC2 which made him feel he wasted his time. He praised ND for it and gave lasting appeal a 10 with an amazing in-corporation of Co-Op. If you think Uncharted 3s MP is average, games like Gears 3 are below average. Reviewers pointed put the focus on balance, but the gameplay isnt near Uncharteds verticality. Verticality.. Greg used that word too when praising the MP said you will come back for more.

Getting rewards for losing? You get a nice 5k for your work when winning doubles that. The REWARD feeling he spoke about was for the customization of things. It feels like I am collecting all treasures for all weapons, customizing my character and upgrading weapons, boosters and kickbacks. You play for a reason just like BF3 and CoD where that was very slim in Uncharted 2.

If you are going to complain on 10's fine, but dont call the game for flawed and say its MP is average based on nothing but reviews as you clearly have no idea what you are missing.

BF3 are getting quite shocking reviews despite its "amazing MP". Its beta was outright terrible but you dont hear me saying shit about it. Gears 3 scored a 91 meta despite its MP too. Clearly Naughty Dog didcthongs incredibly right to recieve 10's from sites like IGN. Like greg said: Uncharted 3 is the reason he plays video games, and I can relate to that. Its harder to imagine anything more perfect. What you pull out of your a$$ wont change that.

Now wheres that banhammer?!

Aldro I changed my stance on Uncharted 3. I have my own opinions about Uncharted 3's multiplayer, but it seems they have gotten in the way of my critiqe towards IGN.

My point about IGN is they give 10/10 too frequently. This game may be the pinnacle of gaming for this gen, but then other other 3 10/10's shouldn't be. Only 1 pinnacle per gen max, especially since before this gen they only gave a single 10/10. I felt if there was a flaw, it was MP, but it seems many Uncharted fans do enjoy UC3 MP. I don't think Uncharted 3, or any game this generation deserves a 10/10.

My stance about MP is I don't like it. Killzone 3, among other games, is better. UC3 feels too much like Gears of War 1 with a Halo grenade system to me. The game, to me, is about single player, and Uncharted 2 is probably the best single player I have played this gen outside of an RPG or RPG hybrid.

I feel these two, separate points were blended in prior comments I made, and those made towards me. They are separate, but the MP in Uncharted 3 is still far from exceptional. The metascore for the game is only 94, and I think most of those points are lost in MP.

Michael-5 said:
o_O.Q said:

Maybe you have trouble grasping these concepts? OoT was much more highly praised then UC3 (metascore 94/100) at the time it released. It was a legendary game that 1 in 3 N64 owners bought. You might not agree, but the amount of people who don't think OoT was the best game ever is very very minimal compared to the number of people who don't think any other IGN 10/10 is the best game ever. IGN is too generous with reviews this gen, and overall games are all higher scores. They are getting better, but scores are getting far too inflated now days.

they did, they also said it's about 8 hours and I think in the UC2 review they said the game is about 10 hours. So double verification :P

Maybe, looking back, I can't even find the comment where he said medals are annoying. I'll take back my insult to UC3 multiplayer. I'll append it because most reviews do find Uncharted 3 multiplayer good. I will say that most people find UC3 MP good, but it's no better then the competition, and I personally don't like it, as I feel the game is only suited for single player.

Stop being insulting. I'm not trying to force my opinion over others. I'm just saying IGN gives out 10/10 reviews far too frequently nowdays. UC3 is likely a good game, but it has flaws, and it's only the highest in single player quality. Multiplayer it's got a lot to learn

Look, my point is not to say Uncharted 3 isn't an amazing game. It is (well I haven't played it, but I assume), and it's in line to get GOTY. I'm just saying IGN reviews are biased and inflated. Gametrailers has much more credible reviews, and UC3 still has the highest score for 2011 there (tied with Forza Motorsport 4, and Portal 2).

That's my point, don't take it too personally. My complaint here is more towards IGN not Uncharted 3, but it seems people are really insecure about this games image.

IGN clearly gave the game one of it's highest reviews, and they do think of it as a "pinnicle of gaming" where it's not perfect, but it's "hard to imagine something better." My arguement is that the reviewer said "Uncharted 3 is one of the best games you can get this year." If it's a pinnicle of gaming, it's not one of the best games you can get this year, it is the best game you can get this generation.

IGN has too many "pinnicles of gaming." You can't have 4 10/10's in 3 years, that's too many. Maybe Uncharted 3 deserved it more then the other 10/10's, maybe not, but IGN is getting far too lienient on grades.

"Stop being insulting. I'm not trying to force my opinion over others."

actually... you kind of are you're making broad statements with your opinions as if they are fact, such as your comments on the multiplayer, then saying that people have said things they really haven't to back yourself up... the really ironic thing here is that somehow you don't get that in doing that you yourself are being insulting

"IGN clearly gave the game one of it's highest reviews, and they do think of it as a "pinnicle of gaming"" 

exactly "they" its their opinion or more accurately the reviewers opinion theres no need to have a heart attack because it doesn't exactly line up with your views

"Gametrailers has much more credible reviews"

in your opinion

"they did, they also said it's about 8 hours and I think in the UC2 review they said the game is about 10 hours. So double verification :P"

quote? link?

"That's my point, don't take it too personally"

nah its not about me taking this personally or whatever its about the fact that if i see someone is making broad claims like "the multiplayer is tacked on" i'm going to dispute that just like how in the forza thread recently you made sure to reply to anyone who made a negative point about forza and tell them about how their opinions are wrong and why in yours its the best sim this gen

"OoT was much more highly praised then UC3 (metascore 94/100) at the time it released."

uncharted 3 sits at 94 currently... 

"It was a legendary game that 1 in 3 N64 owners bought. You might not agree, but the amount of people who don't think OoT was the best game ever is very very minimal compared to the number of people who don't think any other IGN 10/10 is the best game ever."

and how could you possibly know that? yes its a highly acclaimed and recognised game but so were san andreas, gta 4 etc "1 in 3 N64 owners bought" 1 in 3 n64 owners isn't that impressive as it didn't sell that much in the first place

o_O.Q said:

"they did, they also said it's about 8 hours and I think in the UC2 review they said the game is about 10 hours. So double verification :P"

quote? link?

Watch the reviews

"That's my point, don't take it too personally"

nah its not about me taking this personally or whatever its about the fact that if i see someone is making broad claims like "the multiplayer is tacked on" i'm going to dispute that just like how in the forza thread recently you made sure to reply to anyone who made a negative point about forza and tell them about how their opinions are wrong and why in yours its the best sim this gen

"OoT was much more highly praised then UC3 (metascore 94/100) at the time it released."

uncharted 3 sits at 94 currently... 

point being?

"It was a legendary game that 1 in 3 N64 owners bought. You might not agree, but the amount of people who don't think OoT was the best game ever is very very minimal compared to the number of people who don't think any other IGN 10/10 is the best game ever."

and how could you possibly know that? yes its a highly acclaimed and recognised game but so were san andreas, gta 4 etc "1 in 3 N64 owners bought" 1 in 3 n64 owners isn't that impressive as it didn't sell that much in the first place

Actually you are forcing your opinions onto others. IGN gave it 1 high review, while the metascore is still lower then Uncharted 2. Osama says the game is perfect, and presses that issue. How is that not forcing opinion other others?

I say 1 negative comment about UC3, and 3 strong Sony fans at least come to attack me. How is that not pressing opinions?

For Gametrailers, I'm making a statement, not an opinion. IGN is loosing credibility nowdays. 4 10/10's, that's unheard of. Gametrailers is becoming a much better review agency, and IMO it already is and has been for quite some time. There is the difference between opinion and fact.

You are taking it personally, and being rude. Why can't anyone say anything negative about ANY PS3 exclusive and not get chewed out? Your forcing your opinions onto others and making fun of them with pictures of cats rolling their eyes and saying they can't understand concepts of reviews. Where is my cat rolling it's eyes at you huh?

MP is tacked on, but I will add IMO to that now because I see many people don't agree with me, and I'm shocked. People in the beta themselves said they weren't impressed, but on these forums....just wow, the difference is huge. Let's see how long it takes before people stop playing the game multiplayer anymore.

As for Forza, people came in making stupid claims, like Forza 4 car graphics are on par to GT5 standard car graphics. That's just complete bull. People said the physics in Forza 4 is not sim quality, and GT5 is another level, that's also bull. For every intelligent poster who said "both GT5 and Forza 4 have their traits" I didn't argue with them, and actually discussed with them. This is different from what I am doing here because never do I once call Uncharted 3 shit, but the way you treat others, other people who like the game, makes me feel the fans on this website are shit.

Can't say anything anti ANY PS3 game, this is pathetic.

As for Ocarina of Time, it sold close to 10 million! That's more then any PS3 exclusive has or will sell, and it did it with half the userbase. When this game came out, people were going much more Ape-Shit now then they were for Uncharted 3. Also, just read outside of these forums, OoT is highly regarded and to most gamers, the best game ever made. IGN do a top 100 games almost annoually and OoT consistantly comes ontop. It's not just IGN, but I have yet to find one full in depth list of top games where OoT wasn't #1, and I would be very shocked to see it outside the top 5.