Forza Motorsport 4 31 28.18%

Gran Turismo 5 74 67.27%

See Results 5 4.55%

Total:110

GT5's box art is much better than F4's.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
The one with better graphics of course

Off Topic: You guys think Forza 6 & GT6 will release within the same year.

Very unlikely :P

F4 boxart has nothing wrong, it's that purple-green colour matching XB360 adopted last year that's hideous!!! It ruins every cover that features it!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

i wanna know what's next

NotStan said:
JEMC said:
NotStan said:
I don't like cars with doors that open like that, I like normal conventional doors. So Forza is better.

You don't like Lamborghini doors?

No, I am also biased, as always in my decision making, I only played Forza 4, so it must be infinitely better than GT5.

wow now this is a troll :P

your biased by saying you don't like a cover with a car's door open? and your picking forza over grand turismo because you have never even played it? sad... i am a need for speed fan so i havn't played either but i won't go slashing threads up saying ZOMFG IVE NEVA PLAYD DISSS GAME IT MUST SUCK!

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5. Forza Motorsport looks like nothing special, just a ferrari, no fancy effect.

That said, both disappoint me. Gran Turismo 4 has the best box cover for a racing game ever, and Forza Motorsport 3 along with Project Gotham Racing 4 come a close second.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Both aren't that great, but the GT5 boxart is the best of a bad pair.

I like Forza 4 slightly better. But the cover of the limited collector edition of Forza 4 is better then both covers by a mile.

Michael-5 said:
Gran Turismo 5. Forza Motorsport looks like nothing special, just a ferrari, no fancy effect.

That said, both disappoint me. Gran Turismo 4 has the best box cover for a racing game ever, and Forza Motorsport 3 along with Project Gotham Racing 4 come a close second.

but which one is it? haha

too much screen tearing in the GT5 cover (I mean...seriously, PD? Why?) and too many jaggies on the F4 cover.
I call it a draw (With a slight edge to the F4 cover - it has Top Gear logo on it)

Proud Sony Rear Admiral