Gran Turismo 5 74 67.27%

See Results 5 4.55%

Total:110
pezus said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said:
brendude13 said:

Forza 4's box art is pretty bad.

Gran Turismo 5's is beautiful though, I swear, that was one of the main reasons why I bought the game, it looks fantastic.

As for Gran Turismo 4's box art, all this time I thought it was a Koenigsegg (did I spell it right?) CCX, I can't believe it's a Ford GT40.

How could anyone think that? >_<

Come on, that's very similar, not to mention the Koenigsegg came out around this time and its most common colour was white.

Haha, I still can't believe it, if I show that box art to all my friends I bet they would say Koenigsegg too.

Hmm the only thing that looks similar is the colour to me . I mean, the doors don't even open the same way...Not to mention that the Koenigsegg isn't even in GT4 lol! 

The GT4 Opening Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVY0O6nrK40
Well, whaddya know...Ford GT is very prominent in the opening movie!!

It might not be in the game or the opening movie, but I haven't played the game :P.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
I own a 360 and no PS3 so Forza obviously has the best boxart, graphics, physics, cars, tracks, ending credits and paper manual.

Stop being such a Wii fanboy!

brendude13 said:
Chrizum said:
I own a 360 and no PS3 so Forza obviously has the best boxart, graphics, physics, cars, tracks, ending credits and paper manual.

Cruis'n pwns both Forza and GT by a mile and that is fact.

Chrizum said:
brendude13 said:
Chrizum said:

pezus said:
brendude13 said:

It might not be in the game or the opening movie, but I haven't played the game :P.

I played GT1 though :D

Around the Network

gt5!!

i always wondered who was the person who decided to go with that box art for forza 4

it's just so boring

gt5's box art catches the eye

and with gt5 having over 1000 cars, nascar and weather(advertised on the back) i would pick gt5 over forza 4 in a HEARTBEAT if we went by the box art

brendude13 said:
Chrizum said:
brendude13 said:
Chrizum said:

That is how I look when I play Forza and GT because of the terrible physics compared to Cruis'n for Wii. Seriously people enjoying those racers obviously have never played Cruis'n.