Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza 4 vs GT5: Battle of the Boxarts

Tagged games:

Which one is better?

Forza Motorsport 4 31 28.18%

Gran Turismo 5 74 67.27%

See Results 5 4.55%

Total:110
crissindahouse said:

Definitely this one. I like the cover of the Limited Edition Forza 4 the best. It's the one I have as well.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Michael-5 said:
Gran Turismo 5. Forza Motorsport looks like nothing special, just a ferrari, no fancy effect.

That said, both disappoint me. Gran Turismo 4 has the best box cover for a racing game ever, and Forza Motorsport 3 along with Project Gotham Racing 4 come a close second.

but which one is it? haha

Wow, why the heck are there so many covers? I was refering to the konigseggeggeggeggegg. First time I think the modelsed these in the game, and a perfect box cover to illustrate it.

However the Masarati cover looks really nice too. Just a picture of a car, but great environment, lighting, and angle. The problem Forza 4's cover has is the car is beautifult, but the environment is bland, and the car is positioned terribly. Someone above did say the limited edition cover is better, and that's true. FM4 limited edition cover is better then FM4 and GT5.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
crissindahouse said:
Michael-5 said:
Gran Turismo 5. Forza Motorsport looks like nothing special, just a ferrari, no fancy effect.

That said, both disappoint me. Gran Turismo 4 has the best box cover for a racing game ever, and Forza Motorsport 3 along with Project Gotham Racing 4 come a close second.

Wow, why the heck are there so many covers? I was refering to the konigseggeggeggeggegg. First time I think the modelsed these in the game, and a perfect box cover to illustrate it.

However the Masarati cover looks really nice too. Just a picture of a car, but great environment, lighting, and angle. The problem Forza 4's cover has is the car is beautifult, but the environment is bland, and the car is positioned terribly. Someone above did say the limited edition cover is better, and that's true. FM4 limited edition cover is better then FM4 and GT5.

By Koenigsegg (couldn't they find a name more difficult?!) you mean the white one where you see the engine? Because I though it was a Ford GT40.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Michael-5 said:
crissindahouse said:
Michael-5 said:

By Koenigsegg (couldn't they find a name more difficult?!) you mean the white one where you see the engine? Because I though it was a Ford GT40.

Shit your right! I can see the doors with the roof attached. WOW.. all this time.

Okay, now I don't like it, but the Masaratti cover is the best.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I don't like either.

Forza 3 has better box art than both.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Michael-5 said:
crissindahouse said:
Michael-5 said:

depends where you come from :) for me koenigsegg is easier than mercury or chevrolet which are easy as well but koenigsegg is easier:)

Forza 4's box art is pretty bad.

Gran Turismo 5's is beautiful though, I swear, that was one of the main reasons why I bought the game, it looks fantastic.

As for Gran Turismo 4's box art, all this time I thought it was a Koenigsegg (did I spell it right?) CCX, I can't believe it's a Ford GT40.

pezus said:
brendude13 said:

Forza 4's box art is pretty bad.

Gran Turismo 5's is beautiful though, I swear, that was one of the main reasons why I bought the game, it looks fantastic.

As for Gran Turismo 4's box art, all this time I thought it was a Koenigsegg (did I spell it right?) CCX, I can't believe it's a Ford GT40.

How could anyone think that? >_<

Come on, that's very similar, not to mention the Koenigsegg came out around this time and its most common colour was white.

Haha, I still can't believe it, if I show that box art to all my friends I bet they would say Koenigsegg too.

Jay520 said:
The one with better graphics of course

Off Topic: You guys think Forza 6 & GT6 will release within the same year.

talk about a matchup for the ages! the only 2 racing games you should ever own (other then MNR and Mario Kart) going head to head same yr same month would be monsterous.

jay you got it wrong. GT6 v Forza5. i think GT will release on time. also Kazunori Yamauchi said he'd like to work on something new a while back.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/Gran-Turismo-5/news/Yamauchi-Would-Love-To-Develop-A-New-IP-15814.html

I own a 360 and no PS3 so Forza obviously has the best boxart, graphics, physics, cars, tracks, ending credits and paper manual.