By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Skyward Sword Thread!!

Tagged games:

The A.C club can be a weird bunch, they gave uncharted 5/10, I was worried they would give skyward sword like 5,5/10 or something. But no a 10 is what they give. http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword,65422/

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

so many perfect scores, and I have to wait till Christmas to play it : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

So, how about that Super Guide, eh? It really ruined the game with its "press A to win" bullshit.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Finally, I found all the pieces of the volcano's key dungeon. It was really hard ... considering I had chosen to look for Zelda insted of the pieces.... By the way, challenge game. I like it.

Anyone else notice how short the first dungeon was? My little brother tells me that he doesn't like the game very much, that the dungeons in Twilight princess were better....

I don't think the same. I've been hours without knowing what to do in Skyward Sword and I have also died several times, facts that had never happened to me in other Zelda titles (Twilight Princess).

I haven't died yet. But I'm only on the first dungeon.

Around the Network
DavidValbu said:
Finally, I found all the pieces of the volcano's key dungeon. It was really hard ... considering I had chosen to look for Zelda insted of the pieces.... By the way, challenge game. I like it.

Anyone else notice how short the first dungeon was? My little brother tells me that he doesn't like the game very much, that the dungeons in Twilight princess were better....

I don't think the same. I've been hours without knowing what to do in Skyward Sword and I have also died several times, facts that had never happened to me in other Zelda titles (Twilight Princess).

How old is your little brother? On topic, I also think that's too short, but if you've played ocarina of time, the first one is not big as well.

I 've reached dungeon 2. I'm enjoynig the game so far.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

The dungeons end up around an hour on average, but they are shorter...

...you revisit them, though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Also, called the A from AV Club!

(steals moreninongrato's table )

Also, loving the game still! I can't see where people are picking up major (or minor) faults really...the controls are near-perfect for me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Also, called the A from AV Club!

(steals moreninongrato's table )

Also, loving the game still! I can't see where people are picking up major (or minor) faults really...the controls are near-perfect for me.

3 Things:

1. Steal it, I'd be very happy if you do

2. Fun Fact: If we remove Gamespot's review, we'd be a couple perdect reviews from the 96, however, with it we need 20

3.  You might as well make this the official thread, since everyone forgot about Dr. Peter Nintendo's thread

Luthor said:
DavidValbu said:

How old is your little brother? On topic, I also think that's too short, but if you've played ocarina of time, the first one is not big as well.

I 've reached dungeon 2. I'm enjoynig the game so far.

My brother is 20 years old. Yeah, I also think it was short, but I enjoyed it. It was short but intense. I still have to enter inside the second dungeon. Can anyone tell me if the story line is as great as the reviews said?