By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Forza Motorsport 4 VGC Car Club Official Thread.

Michael-5 said:
selnor said:
To those panicking, I am currently without hdd. Which is required to record my ghosts. If it helps I can't view any of your ghosts because of this. I am getting 1 soon. So will be able to use ghosts and 2nd disc. Its a pain.

On my current time. Its beatable. I will give it another crack next week. I reckon 1.42s are possible. =)

I can't wait until you get one. I think if you get your ghost up it will be easier for me to improve and beat you, at which point you can learn from my ghost. I think you and I can crack the top 10,000 track times worldwide. 1.42's are possible, I've gotten a 1:42.7 before, but I went off track for a bit so it didn't count it. I don't attempt your laps with replay, I feel I do better forcing myself to restart.

BTW, just a funny thing. I don't agree with the lines they give for the Top Gear Track, but I decided to put the full racing line on, with replay. I followed the line at the best speed I could and got 4/4 on every single corner. My time was over a second slower then my current record which has 2 corners with 2/4 stars. I had a 1:45 time. LOL

mjk45 - My XBL ID is Pay4Name Change. My time is .15 seconds slower then selnors. I do have a ghost, so if you can work your way up to me, you will see mine. What's your id?

yo john - I assume your id is yo mama right?

as to the top gear track i to followed the lines and found you lose a lot of time on the last two corners with it on,   i you take a tighter line you can cut the apex while holding good speed while the correct line takes you out wide

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:
To those panicking, I am currently without hdd. Which is required to record my ghosts. If it helps I can't view any of your ghosts because of this. I am getting 1 soon. So will be able to use ghosts and 2nd disc. Its a pain.

On my current time. Its beatable. I will give it another crack next week. I reckon 1.42s are possible. =)

I can't wait until you get one. I think if you get your ghost up it will be easier for me to improve and beat you, at which point you can learn from my ghost. I think you and I can crack the top 10,000 track times worldwide. 1.42's are possible, I've gotten a 1:42.7 before, but I went off track for a bit so it didn't count it. I don't attempt your laps with replay, I feel I do better forcing myself to restart.

BTW, just a funny thing. I don't agree with the lines they give for the Top Gear Track, but I decided to put the full racing line on, with replay. I followed the line at the best speed I could and got 4/4 on every single corner. My time was over a second slower then my current record which has 2 corners with 2/4 stars. I had a 1:45 time. LOL

mjk45 - My XBL ID is Pay4Name Change. My time is .15 seconds slower then selnors. I do have a ghost, so if you can work your way up to me, you will see mine. What's your id?

as to the top gear track i to followed the lines and found you lose a lot of time on the last two corners with it on,   i you take a tighter line you can cut the apex while holding good speed while the correct line takes you out wide

Yea I know my last two corners are just bad. When I have time I'll give it another go, but for now I want to enjoy season play.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

I'm pretty sure that you don't have to work your way up to anything. I thought you could just select your rival from your list by pressing the "Y button" when selecting your race and then choosing who you want as a rival.

All of your times are too good, I should check out your ghosts to see how you drive.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

I'm pretty sure that you don't have to work your way up to anything. I thought you could just select your rival from your list by pressing the "Y button" when selecting your race and then choosing who you want as a rival.

All of your times are too good, I should check out your ghosts to see how you drive.

Yeah you can choose your rival.

smbu2000 said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

Yeah you can choose your rival.

Around the Network

There is so much to do in this game compared to others in the genre.
have done 6.9% of events, posted 12 satisfactory Rival times and driven for 23 hours and spent 14 hours in the menus. LOL.

Pure awesome.

Level 62 I think now. :)

selnor said:
There is so much to do in this game compared to others in the genre.
have done 6.9% of events, posted 12 satisfactory Rival times and driven for 23 hours and spent 14 hours in the menus. LOL.

Pure awesome.

Level 62 I think now. :)

The amount of time it would take to get 100% in the game is obscene.

Heres the new cars from Speed DLC In case you dont kow. ;)

Looks like I get to be top of our leader board in the Top Gear Silverstone rivals challenge........

Until Selnor puts in some crazy lap to topple me that is.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:
Looks like I get to be top of our leader board in the Top Gear Silverstone rivals challenge........

Until Selnor puts in some crazy lap to topple me that is.

LOL. I'll have look soon. :)

Just borrowed BF3 for a few days. Just playing campaign. :)