By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Forza Motorsport 4 VGC Car Club Official Thread.

So as the members start pooring in its important we keep this up to date on VGC itself. I personally cant stop playing the game. So I hope you enjoy this  thread as much as this gens best sim racing  game. Please dont post that your name isnt here under members yet. As soon as I  get the chance ill add you when I go on Forza 4. Please discuss all leaderboards, events,  etc, etc. Have fun. Lets be the best club we can. 

Members:

Kiefer23

Digichan2006

YO mUThEr

Mistershine

Selnor1983

Pay4NameChange

Kowenicki

Maximrace

tkul815

Smburox

mjk45

Wick1978

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I was wondering when I would see this thread. I have heard talk about it for a while now!

Well actually on Forza 4 itself Id say theres already around 10 of us VGC guys in the Club HQ. Plenty of cars already shared. And I managed to get the VGC club into top 1% of the world on one of the community Rivals. :)

spurgeonryan said:
REally! Wow. I did not know that was such a big thing. How many clubs are on there?

I ccannot stress how good this game is on LIVE. 

The Car Club can share cars, Tuning, Painting etc etc.

Leaderboards exist for individuals and for Car Clubs. Both in all Rival events including the monthly Turn 10 set ones. As well as al the Online Racing modes. Even potographers and painters have a leaderboard based on votes. And also includes Car Clubs. 

When acing online in the pregame lobby you can see  who the otherr drivers clubs are. 

The game is immense.

kowenicki said:
selnor said:
spurgeonryan said:
I was wondering when I would see this thread. I have heard talk about it for a while now!

Well actually on Forza 4 itself Id say theres already around 10 of us VGC guys in the Club HQ. Plenty of cars already shared. And I managed to get the VGC club into top 1% of the world on one of the community Rivals. :)

Not been active on there for the last few days - bit busy with some work projects.... but I shall be all over it this weekend.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am ranked 302nd on the community Monthly Rival Track Day on Nurburgring GP Circuit. I was well happy. :)

Level 44 driver now. :)

Awesome! Hey Selnor we should all find a time to race against each other once in a while! I think that would be fun!

Around the Network

Sounds pretty awesome, going to try pick this up on sat.

Awesome, I'll remember it for when I get the game eventually.

selnor said:
kowenicki said:
selnor said:
spurgeonryan said:

Not been active on there for the last few days - bit busy with some work projects.... but I shall be all over it this weekend.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am ranked 302nd on the community Monthly Rival Track Day on Nurburgring GP Circuit. I was well happy. :)

Level 44 driver now. :)

I managed 2:08.? from a standing start yesterday but every lap after that I came up to 4 cars all trying to squeeze through the final chicane at the same time. I'll give it another go tonight.

I still don't get how the leaderboards work... Why does it says I have raced 300h and a bit? And we should organise carclub races!

maximrace said:
I still don't get how the leaderboards work... Why does it says I have raced 300h and a bit? And we should organise carclub races!

Your looking at the club ours. Thats how many hours our club has spennt on that particular type of event. :)

ou can view your personal online stats also. :)