By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Forza Motorsport 4 VGC Car Club Official Thread.

I'm just about done Forza 3....

let me try the Top Gear track.

Wait a couple hours, lets see how good I actually am.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
kiefer23 said:
Everyone should do the Top Gear Test track in a reasonably priced car on rivals mode and see who can get the best time :)

Only stock Kia Cee'd and no tuning set ups so it's all about skill.

I just did it and got second behind you. You are pretty sick at Forza 4! I did almost perfect and you still beat me by almost 2 seconds.

I'll give it whirl soon. ;)

Looks like I'm in for 3rd place :P

I did 1m43.984.

:)

I still tink I can do nearly a second quicker. I made some errors. :)

That is crazy! I don't understand how you do that lol.

just apply real world techniques to the game. Forza 4 replicates real driving extremely well.

Id say at 1m46 your probably not carrying enough speed on entry and exiit. Espcially the last 2 corners. Theres alot of time to be had in those 2 corners.

Beat You 1:43.757

You are exactly right, those lat two corners are critical. I think I only had 2/4 for those turns, so I can see it being possible to breat 1:43.

For now, I'm top in the league :P

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
kiefer23 said:
Everyone should do the Top Gear Test track in a reasonably priced car on rivals mode and see who can get the best time :)

Only stock Kia Cee'd and no tuning set ups so it's all about skill.

I just did it and got second behind you. You are pretty sick at Forza 4! I did almost perfect and you still beat me by almost 2 seconds.

I'll give it whirl soon. ;)

Looks like I'm in for 3rd place :P

I did 1m43.984.

just apply real world techniques to the game. Forza 4 replicates real driving extremely well.

Id say at 1m46 your probably not carrying enough speed on entry and exiit. Espcially the last 2 corners. Theres alot of time to be had in those 2 corners.

You are exactly right, those lat two corners are critical. I think I only had 2/4 for those turns, so I can see it being possible to breat 1:43.

hehehe.

1:43.597

Gotcha.:)

This is fun. ;)

I'll add the new members to the op soon. :)

selnor said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

hehehe.

This is fun. ;)

You two are absolutely beastly

Around the Network
selnor said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
selnor said:

I did 1m43.984.

hehehe.

This is fun. ;)

Damn, going to have to put some effort.

Got some 142.7 lap times, but because I hit a cone or went on the grass too much it didn't count them... I'll beat you.

Were both in the top 1% apparently, top 13,000 people to try the Top Gear track.

Damn selnor, why can't you upload your ghost so I can see where you get the extra .15 seconds on me? I'll have to try this next week as It's the Halloween Friday and after that I got lots of work.

Still good competition. wouldn't mind extending this competition to the Lotus's on the Top Gear track.

Michael-5 said:
Damn selnor, why can't you upload your ghost so I can see where you get the extra .15 seconds on me? I'll have to try this next week as It's the Halloween Friday and after that I got lots of work.

Still good competition. wouldn't mind extending this competition to the Lotus's on the Top Gear track.

I had the same problem with ghosts the servers where down

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:

Everyone elses ghost works (before I beat there times). Just selnors doesn't. Can you play this challenge offline?

Michael-5 said:
mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:

Everyone elses ghost works (before I beat there times). Just selnors doesn't. Can you play this challenge offline?

I  can't get selnors ghosts either  what's your user id

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot