By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Forza Motorsport 4 VGC Car Club Official Thread.

mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:
mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:
Damn selnor, why can't you upload your ghost so I can see where you get the extra .15 seconds on me? I'll have to try this next week as It's the Halloween Friday and after that I got lots of work.

Still good competition. wouldn't mind extending this competition to the Lotus's on the Top Gear track.

I had the same problem with ghosts the servers where down

Everyone elses ghost works (before I beat there times). Just selnors doesn't. Can you play this challenge offline?

I  can't get selnors ghosts either  what's your user id

I don't think he wants anyone to see his secrets :D

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:
mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:
Damn selnor, why can't you upload your ghost so I can see where you get the extra .15 seconds on me? I'll have to try this next week as It's the Halloween Friday and after that I got lots of work.

Still good competition. wouldn't mind extending this competition to the Lotus's on the Top Gear track.

Everyone elses ghost works (before I beat there times). Just selnors doesn't. Can you play this challenge offline?

Yeah but I want to learn from the best even if I can't beat them it makes me improve , also it is interesting because even when you beat some one it doesn't mean you where faster in all sectors or corners. i remember at laguna seca being way ahead of some one  up to the corkscrew and then being caught and passed  only to lead again by taking the last corner better and  then  later on after watching their approach to the corkscrew i improved a fair bit.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
yo_john117 said:
mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:
mjk45 said:
Michael-5 said:

Yeah but I want to learn from the best even if I can't beat them it makes me improve , also it is interesting because even when you beat some one it doesn't mean you where faster in all sectors or corners. i remember at laguna seca being way ahead of some one  up to the corkscrew and then being caught and passed  only to lead again by taking the last corner better and  then  later on after watching their approach to the corkscrew i improved a fair bit.

Yeah the ghosts are very nice to see how to improve. I don't think you can hide your ghosts in F4 so it must be a glitch.

To those panicking, I am currently without hdd. Which is required to record my ghosts. If it helps I can't view any of your ghosts because of this. I am getting 1 soon. So will be able to use ghosts and 2nd disc. Its a pain.

On my current time. Its beatable. I will give it another crack next week. I reckon 1.42s are possible. =)

selnor said:
To those panicking, I am currently without hdd. Which is required to record my ghosts. If it helps I can't view any of your ghosts because of this. I am getting 1 soon. So will be able to use ghosts and 2nd disc. Its a pain.

On my current time. Its beatable. I will give it another crack next week. I reckon 1.42s are possible. =)

hope you didn't lose any game info .

Around the Network
selnor said:

I can't wait until you get one. I think if you get your ghost up it will be easier for me to improve and beat you, at which point you can learn from my ghost. I think you and I can crack the top 10,000 track times worldwide. 1.42's are possible, I've gotten a 1:42.7 before, but I went off track for a bit so it didn't count it. I don't attempt your laps with replay, I feel I do better forcing myself to restart.

BTW, just a funny thing. I don't agree with the lines they give for the Top Gear Track, but I decided to put the full racing line on, with replay. I followed the line at the best speed I could and got 4/4 on every single corner. My time was over a second slower then my current record which has 2 corners with 2/4 stars. I had a 1:45 time. LOL

mjk45 - My XBL ID is Pay4Name Change. My time is .15 seconds slower then selnors. I do have a ghost, so if you can work your way up to me, you will see mine. What's your id?

yo john - I assume your id is yo mama right?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

I can't wait until you get one. I think if you get your ghost up it will be easier for me to improve and beat you, at which point you can learn from my ghost. I think you and I can crack the top 10,000 track times worldwide. 1.42's are possible, I've gotten a 1:42.7 before, but I went off track for a bit so it didn't count it. I don't attempt your laps with replay, I feel I do better forcing myself to restart.

BTW, just a funny thing. I don't agree with the lines they give for the Top Gear Track, but I decided to put the full racing line on, with replay. I followed the line at the best speed I could and got 4/4 on every single corner. My time was over a second slower then my current record which has 2 corners with 2/4 stars. I had a 1:45 time. LOL

mjk45 - My XBL ID is Pay4Name Change. My time is .15 seconds slower then selnors. I do have a ghost, so if you can work your way up to me, you will see mine. What's your id?

Close it's actually YO mUThEr

yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

Mines mjk45  PSN and STEAM ID is the same

mjk45 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

Weird I thought I already had you as a friend on XBL...oh well I just added you.

yo_john117 said:
mjk45 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
selnor said:

Weird I thought I already had you as a friend on XBL...oh well I just added you.

no just PSN