By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman Arkham City is awesome!!

Tagged games:

Go buy it.

Around the Network

NO!

2 weeks until Uncharted 3 and I can't play it properly until I have the internet to get Catwoman DLC anyway

I did! Got the 360 version an hour ago. Gonna start on it in about 30 minutes.

Got it from Wal-Mart with the free copy of Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition. I already have the original on PS3 and 360 but a free game is a free game. And since I got the 360 version used from Gamestop, I can trade it in for 100% of the price if I do so within two weeks. Dance Central 2, here I come!!

waiting til they release pc version :D DAMNZ. it's okay I got other games.

Yes, I'm sure it is

Around the Network

Dude, I think this is going to be the game of the year. I checked Metacritic yesterday and it had a 95% rating. I checked just now and it actually went up to a 96%!

*edit* PS3 version has a fucking 97%!!

I hate everyone that gets this game before friday

d21lewis said:
Dude, I think this is going to be the game of the year. I checked Metacritic yesterday and it had a 95% rating. I checked just now and it actually went up to a 96%!

I saw it as 97 on Metacritic on PS3, even Uncharted 3 might struggle to better that

I just picked up the PS3 version at Walmart, and got Arkham Asylum free with it as well. I am going to trade in the free game at Futureshop and put some credit towards UC3 from that. I'll be starting Arkham City tonight as soon as the g/f goes to bed. lol

I will get it when a few other games I want come out so I can take advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal stores will have throughout the holiday.
Getting Skyrim, batman arkham city, and Ratchet and Clank if its not in the bargain bins by then. If it is then I really don't know what else to get. Only other game that interests me is halo combat evolved and I don't currently have an xbox. Maybe dark souls or Professor Layton.