By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman Arkham City is awesome!!

Tagged games:

enrageorange said:
I will get it when a few other games I want come out so I can take advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal stores will have throughout the holiday.
Getting Skyrim, batman arkham city, and Ratchet and Clank if its not in the bargain bins by then. If it is then I really don't know what else to get. Only other game that interests me is halo combat evolved and I don't currently have an xbox. Maybe dark souls or Professor Layton.

Uncharted 3?

Around the Network
enrageorange said:
I will get it when a few other games I want come out so I can take advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal stores will have throughout the holiday.
Getting Skyrim, batman arkham city, and Ratchet and Clank if its not in the bargain bins by then. If it is then I really don't know what else to get. Only other game that interests me is halo combat evolved and I don't currently have an xbox. Maybe dark souls or Professor Layton.

I am so glad that I read this post.  I totally forgot about the ton of buy 2 get 1 deals that come out towards the end of every year.  There's a few games that I want and fully planned to pay full price, too.  Thanks for the reminder.

Why is the ps3 version getting higher scores :?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:

My guess is that there are more reviews from Playstation specific sites (Like OPM) than there are 360 sites--and those sites probably gave out perfect scores like everyone else.  The PS3 User rating is a bit lower than the 360 rating for some reason--and I think they have the same haters on both versions!  I wonder why the PS3 user rating is lower.

d21lewis said:
Shinobi-san said:

My guess is that there are more reviews from Playstation specific sites (Like OPM) than there are 360 sites--and those sites probably gave out perfect scores like everyone else.  The PS3 User rating is a bit lower than the 360 rating for some reason--and I think they have the same haters on both versions!  I wonder why the PS3 user rating is lower.

Given that there is barely any differencce, i don't think there is anything. Maybe it is because of the Joker DLC on the last game, PS3 reviewers have a higher opinion of the franchise and the users expected some bonus content or something?

Around the Network
ishiki said:
waiting til they release pc version :D DAMNZ. it's okay I got other games.

Same but the wait is fking killing me

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

enrageorange said:

If my opinion holds any weight, I'd suggest Dark Souls or Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Meh, I'll go PC with this one (did with the prequel).

Plus I got it for $40.  :)

The game is already for sale even in my country!!
Too bad it costs U$S 100. I'm broke and I have too many games to play. If I go out to buy it tomorrow my wifey is going to hang me from upside down from my balls...
Now that I think about it, I'll look just like Batman!!

....that really sucks man.

Do games normally cost that much in Argentina?  And here I thought Australia had it bad.....