By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How does stuff like this happen???

Mr Khan said:
I'll have to run this by my friend who's quite knowledgeable about Chinese cultural motivations and has been there several times. Curious to see if he can find some sort of explanation for this

Not going to watch, as i don't need any negativity :(

I actually know roughly the answer, but I still don't think it justifies it. The reason why people never deal with bodies on the street is because if they interfere and help, they might be blamed for the crime itself. So everyone watches out for themselves. 

Around the Network

dont watch the video

LOL it made me laugh, i liked how he ran over her...stopped....then just carried on anyway.

Course nobodys gonna stop and help theres like 1.3 billion of them, they aint bothered.

Bob-Foolery said:
LOL it made me laugh, i liked how he ran over her...stopped....then just carried on anyway.

Course nobodys gonna stop and help theres like 1.3 billion of them, they aint bothered.

GoldBooster... you are lucky mods are not online now.

morenoingrato said:
Bob-Foolery said:

Its BoosterGold noob, why would it matter if the mods were on or not?

Around the Network
Bob-Foolery said:
morenoingrato said:
Bob-Foolery said:

Dude you're going to be banned very soon if you keep this up.

That's disgusting actually. I'm probably one of the most apathetic people on the site and even I find this hard to watch.

- Terrible parenting letting the kid wander off in dark alleys which are apparently busy with trucks and bikers.

- Asshole hit and run driver that should get 20 years in jail. If he had hit the kid then stopped and got out to call the police it wouldn't be that bad, but he kind of stops, then just keeps going like a dickwad.

- Asshole pedestrians that ignored a bleeding 3 year old. How could you see that and ignore it? At the very least call the police or whatever.

- Asshole 2nd driver who drove over the kid again and should get 20 years in jail (no way he didn't see the kid)

blkfish92 said:
Bob-Foolery said:
morenoingrato said:
Bob-Foolery said:

Dude you're going to be banned very soon if you keep this up.

He was permabanned twice already...

Bob-Foolery said:

why would you even troll somthing like this? fukn sicko

Thank god I paused right before I saw it coming.

Out of sight out of mind.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson