By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How does stuff like this happen???

blkfish92 said:
Bob-Foolery said:
morenoingrato said:
Bob-Foolery said:
LOL it made me laugh, i liked how he ran over her...stopped....then just carried on anyway.

Course nobodys gonna stop and help theres like 1.3 billion of them, they aint bothered.

GoldBooster... you are lucky mods are not online now.

Its BoosterGold noob, why would it matter if the mods were on or not?

Dude you're going to be banned very soon if you keep this up.

Don't help it out! He deserves to get permabanned straight up for being such a sick, sick human being.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Bob-Foolery said:
morenoingrato said:
Bob-Foolery said:
LOL it made me laugh, i liked how he ran over her...stopped....then just carried on anyway.

Course nobodys gonna stop and help theres like 1.3 billion of them, they aint bothered.

Don't help it out! He deserves to get permabanned straight up for being such a sick, sick human being.

Very true, but I'm sure he's just being a weeny there's no way someone can be so cold.

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Bob-Foolery said:
morenoingrato said:
Bob-Foolery said:

Very true, but I'm sure he's just being a weeny there's no way someone can be so cold.

The fact that he can react like that to something like this tells me he is indeed that cold.

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Bob-Foolery said:
morenoingrato said:
Bob-Foolery said:

The fact that he can react like that to something like this tells me he is indeed that cold.

You may be right, honestly if someone seriously acted the way he has towards the vid in real life right in front of me, lets just say I'd be rather angry!

Now i remember. It's a very bad idea to mess with dead bodies as a part of the Confucian tradition

Or was the girl still alive? I didn't watch the video

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Bob-Foolery said:

srry dud but that comment is unexceptable and  Machina will see the link to this post which i will personaly post on his wall.

How come people can just try to ignore her? And the driver? You just hit a little girl, come on as**********!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Are the people stupid too? That fucking guy who lifted her up fucked up her internal organs because her bones were broken and she was bleeding internally. Then that lady at the end was nice enough to PICK HER UP when her ribs and legs are broken and put her to the side which probably worsened her bleeding. That girl was suffocating in pain and she couldn't even scream, and those dumbasses pick her up like she's a rag doll. Fuck I'm pissed.

I really don't know what to say... I hope she makes it she doesn't deserve to go like that and shes only 3 =[

Ugh, just disgusting. The comments on the video say that there's some kind of thing in China where good Samaritans have been sued when helping people out, so that might explain (still people should've helped out) why a lot of people walked by as if nothing happened. Also, the way those two people handled the body was just wrong, treating it like it was some rag, one of which was the mother and should have been watching her kid!