By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Uncharted 3 metacritic score! What will it be?

Tagged games:

What metacritic score will Uncharted 3 get? (By december)

Below 85 12 2.06%

85-90 15 2.57%

91 12 2.06%

92 24 4.12%

93 31 5.32%

94 56 9.61%

95 84 14.41%

96 68 11.66%

97 97 16.64%

98! 184 31.56%

Total:583
binary solo said:
It will be less than Uncharted 2 because "there won't be enough of a step up from Uncharted 2" according to too many reviewers. And those self same reviewers will give MW3 a 9.5.

FUKKING REVIEWERS!

Around the Network

93-94. No higher.

It'll be awesome, but docked marks for being too similar.

For that, it'll not beat Skyward Sword (which I reckon 95-98), so I can't give it more than 94.

Also, Arkham City will end up around the same, when 'lower' scores (like DToid's 8.5) come flooding in.

But is that score bad? No. If you think it is, you need a reality check, my friend

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I think many will drag it down from 10 because
A) Its more of the same
B) It wont have the same impact
C) Uncharted 2 had .. 96
D) The gameplay is different in terms of movement which I personally like, but for EVERYONE that LOVED Uncharted 2 to LOVE the changes.. Its not going to happen!

I've always said it'll be between 93 and 95 somewhere, but with the first reviews coming in I'm thinking closer to 95. I know it won't get 96 or higher because, although it'll likely objectively be the better game, expectations are higher and like others have said, a lot of people ARE going to complain it's 'just more of the same'.

Though i'd love to be proven wrong and have this end up being a 97% average.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

95, be great if it could beat Skyward Sword, and actually gets its score of its own merits rather than franchise legacy.

Around the Network
Seece said:

95, be great if it could beat Skyward Sword, and actually gets its score of its own merits rather than franchise legacy.

Right now it looks like it will beat Skyward Sword, based on some western media responses like G4. 

Seece said:

I hope that by that, you meant Uncharted.

If not, all I will say, Uncharted gets a courtesy pass as much as Zelda does, and you know it.

I can see Uncharted 3 settling down somewhere between 93 - 95.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

94, havent all PS3 exlusive sequels had worse scores this year?

95-97 (voted 96)

If it mets expectations (HUGE expectations by now), which I think is likely to happen, it will get the same score as Uncharted 2, but I'm hoping for a higher score. I mean, most critics will compare it with Uncharted 2 and with all PS3 exclusives of this year, and we know that Uncharted 3 can beat them easily.

If it gets a metascore lower than 92 I will be very sad ;_(

I guessed right the GT5 metacritic score, and I will again :D

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.