By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Uncharted 3 metacritic score! What will it be?

Tagged games:

What metacritic score will Uncharted 3 get? (By december)

Below 85 12 2.06%

85-90 15 2.57%

91 12 2.06%

92 24 4.12%

93 31 5.32%

94 56 9.61%

95 84 14.41%

96 68 11.66%

97 97 16.64%

98! 184 31.56%

Total:583

I am buying Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception solely for the single player campaign. I pre-ordered the Special edition online, being sold at the same price as the standard edition. I enjoyed and loved Uncharted 2, but I never played Uncharted 1.
The Special edition comes with DLC packs for online. I might give the online mode a shot after I have finished the single player mode and finished off other games in my collection. 

Around the Network

98, I hope because I would lose my bet against morenoingrato.

For me... 95 or 96 or 97.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

I am buying Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception solely for the single player campaign. I pre-ordered the Special edition online, being sold at the same price as the standard edition. I enjoyed and loved Uncharted 2, but I never played Uncharted 1.
The Special edition comes with DLC packs for online. I might give the online mode a shot after I have finished the single player mode and finished off other games in my collection. 

Dear Dark Lord two thousand and eight,

Please play Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

It impressed this avid gamer more than Uncharted 2. Sure, going back to it after Among Thieves will be a step down, but I am convinced it will raise your eye-brow more than once.

Kind regards

Around the Network

LOL at the people who have said 98/100!!!!

To be realistic I think it will do 94 or 95

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Am I the only person who prefered Uncharted 1 to 2? and that only got 89 i believe.

It doesnt matter if 3 gets more or less than 2's 96, it'll be a great game that all gamers should check out.

retroking1981 said:
Am I the only person who prefered Uncharted 1 to 2? and that only got 89 i believe.

It doesnt matter if 3 gets more or less than 2's 96, it'll be a great game that all gamers should check out.

The original Uncharted has a very good storyline, but the biggest letdown is the clunky control system. Uncharted 2's storyline is on par with Uncharted's but they sorted out the control system and added online. This is only my opinion though.

Could have sworn that I said 93% instead of 92%. Anyway, the reviews are pouring in. How did YOU do?

I predicted 93.

It'll end 93-94 most likely. 95 if its lucky, 92 if its really unlucky.