By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Last Story being released in Australia...Nintendo continues to crap on their most dedicated fans!!!

Xen said:
oni-link said:
Xen said:
Jumpin said:
Europeans when a game doesn't get released in their country: Go and import said game.
Americans when a game doesn't get released in their country; WHAAAAH! WHAAAAAAAAAH!! WHAAAAAAAA!

Pretty much.

well seeing that NA is their BIGGEST market and said games actually cater to most loyal Nintendo fans; those games should be released with no question.  Instead Nintendo japan or NOA just slaps it's core fanbase in the face again by refusing to release just these 3 games!!!

You care too much about an entity that doesn't care for you at all. Rainfall was a good attempt that fell through, and chewing this further is pointless.

Give your money to the companies that deserve it. In this case, NoE. It's easy thanks to the UK.

or better yet  NisAmerica, Atlus, xseed. folks that acutally localize crap

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Xen said:
oni-link said:
Xen said:
Jumpin said:
Europeans when a game doesn't get released in their country: Go and import said game.
Americans when a game doesn't get released in their country; WHAAAAH! WHAAAAAAAAAH!! WHAAAAAAAA!

Pretty much.

well seeing that NA is their BIGGEST market and said games actually cater to most loyal Nintendo fans; those games should be released with no question.  Instead Nintendo japan or NOA just slaps it's core fanbase in the face again by refusing to release just these 3 games!!!

You care too much about an entity that doesn't care for you at all. Rainfall was a good attempt that fell through, and chewing this further is pointless.

Give your money to the companies that deserve it. In this case, NoE. It's easy thanks to the UK.

No.

I'm already giving them too much.

Xen said:
oniyide said:
Xen said:
oni-link said:
Xen said:
Jumpin said:

Pretty much.

No.

I'm already giving them too much.

then you've done your part

The Global Nintendo didn't decide to release it in Australia over America, it was the Nintendo Office in Australia that decide what they should release, and they want The Last Story to be classified. blame everything on Nintendo of America because the Global Nintendo has no control on this.

I'm european, mostly Italian, and in Europe we import, stop crying about and blame Reggie if you want, not Nintendo of Japan...

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Why would you import a PAL Wii? You can EASILY mod your Wii with an SD card for like $6 if you don't already own one.

Not everyone want to mod, regardless of how easy or cheap it is.

This is no surprise. Xenoblade was released in Australia, and sold well there. It's no shock the other two are coming as well.

And they're already confirmed for Europe.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Without region lock the problem wouldn't even exist, Americans could just buy UK versions of not localised games. Heck, this way they could even end up learning English!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Well... I already mod my wii to play xenoblade. So I have nothing to worry about last story.
I can't blame reggie either, we can see xenoblade not selling good enough.
And I don't agree if we stop complaining, this is a game forum and we free to complain about something we don't agree (about game)

Nintendo is trolling America

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.