By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Last Story being released in Australia...Nintendo continues to crap on their most dedicated fans!!!

Porcupine_I said:
So does that mean the Australians are less dedicated fans?

Yes, Nintendo is only releasing Last Story in Australia as a big "fuck you" to Americans. It's the sole reason. 

Around the Network
oni-link said:
Iveyboi said:
I wanted this game based upon the hype. But after playing Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon and realizing that Last Story was made by Mistwalker....I REALLY want this game. Too bad Wii is region locked (unlike PS3 where I can import Japanese gems such as Tales of Xillia!) otherwise I would import in 2 seconds

ditto, and what makes it worse is that those 3 games along a few others(fatal frame etc) are the type  of games NIntendo gamers have been waiting for.

On another note, your freaking avatar of adrianna lima is distracting as hell!!! It's gonna be hard for  you to top that one. Jaric is one lucky bastard.

Agreed. On the Lima note; Yes Jaric is!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

It's time to stop bitching and put your money into action, by supporting NoE who will bring these games to market and importing Xenoblade, and next year TLS and PT. Frankly Xenoblade's EU sales are not terribly impressive so give them some support. Modding your Wii is easy. There's lots of Youtube videos on how to do it.

Reggie / Nintendo of America thinks that the only RPGs Americans like are Rocket Propelled Grenades. Just mod and import. That's what I did with Xenoblade. I got it from The Hut and payed less than $50 with shipping.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Europeans when a game doesn't get released in their country: Go and import said game.
Americans when a game doesn't get released in their country; WHAAAAH! WHAAAAAAAAAH!! WHAAAAAAAA!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Europeans when a game doesn't get released in their country: Go and import said game.
Americans when a game doesn't get released in their country; WHAAAAH! WHAAAAAAAAAH!! WHAAAAAAAA!

Pretty much.

Iveyboi said:
oni-link said:
Iveyboi said:
I wanted this game based upon the hype. But after playing Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon and realizing that Last Story was made by Mistwalker....I REALLY want this game. Too bad Wii is region locked (unlike PS3 where I can import Japanese gems such as Tales of Xillia!) otherwise I would import in 2 seconds

ditto, and what makes it worse is that those 3 games along a few others(fatal frame etc) are the type  of games NIntendo gamers have been waiting for.

On another note, your freaking avatar of adrianna lima is distracting as hell!!! It's gonna be hard for  you to top that one. Jaric is one lucky bastard.

Agreed. On the Lima not; Yes Jaric is!

haven't played lost odessey yet...but planning to; Blue Dragon, was amazing and hopefully Mistwalker makes another sequel before the end of the 360's lifecycle.  On Lima...you don't find that chick hot?   I think she's a beauty...perfect skin...brunette...amazing body...and alluring eyes!!! A total hottie at the moment which hopefully will age gracefully IMHO.  How can weak ass (compared to other NBA players) Jaric score such an amazing woman is beyond me!?

Xen said:
Jumpin said:

Pretty much.

well seeing that NA is their BIGGEST market and said games actually cater to most loyal Nintendo fans; those games should be released with no question.  Instead Nintendo japan or NOA just slaps it's core fanbase in the face again by refusing to release just these 3 games!!!

FinalEvangelion said:
Reggie / Nintendo of America thinks that the only RPGs Americans like are Rocket Propelled Grenades. Just mod and import. That's what I did with Xenoblade. I got it from The Hut and payed less than $50 with shipping.

planning to import if it doesn't get localized here!!! anyone knows how much a used PAL Wii is running for?  Really tempted to go to the darkside right now!!!

oni-link said:
Xen said:
Jumpin said:

Pretty much.

well seeing that NA is their BIGGEST market and said games actually cater to most loyal Nintendo fans; those games should be released with no question.  Instead Nintendo japan or NOA just slaps it's core fanbase in the face again by refusing to release just these 3 games!!!

You care too much about an entity that doesn't care for you at all. Rainfall was a good attempt that fell through, and chewing this further is pointless.

Give your money to the companies that deserve it. In this case, NoE. It's easy thanks to the UK.