By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
h2o1977 said:
The whole Uncharted Series is wayyyyy over rated...its such a lame game....

This

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
chris.m95 said:
h2o1977 said:

This

yeah, Uncharted is kind of overrated, but I Can't think of any real 'flaws' in the series, my own concern/complaint is the entire lack of originality in it.  It does so many things well, though, that I Can't really fault it, even if it's not original.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
chris.m95 said:
h2o1977 said:

This

yeah, Uncharted is kind of overrated, but I Can't think of any real 'flaws' in the series, my own concern/complaint is the entire lack of originality in it.  It does so many things well, though, that I Can't really fault it, even if it's not original.  

It looks good but when i play it i just cant get into it. its like pribnce of persia with some shooting elements to me :(

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Runa216 said:
chris.m95 said:
h2o1977 said:

This

The whole term "overrated" is honestly meaningless now.You say Uncahrted 2 is overrated but how?It was GOTY so I dont see it being overrated.People keep saying almost every AAA game is overrated if Uncharted is overrated then Gears must be overrated also.

Also,quick respone to your god of war comment I still cant see God of War being overrated.It was just another Hack&Slash.God of War introduced so many things to the Hack&Slash genre but, its your opinion on whether its overrated or not.

RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:
What about Wii Play?? 9 games there and only 2 are worth a damn

It had a bad critical reception and is blasted on message boards everywhere, so it can hardly be overrated.

thats true, but it got alot of damn attention, probably cause of the extra controller

Around the Network
oniyide said:
RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:

It had a bad critical reception and is blasted on message boards everywhere, so it can hardly be overrated.

thats true, but it got alot of damn attention, probably cause of the extra controller

Wii Play (like Just Dance or Wii Sports) is the exact contrary of an overrated game. It was largely underrated by reviewers (that is it got low ratings), but it was a major selling force.

Just Dance is the best example: Just Dance got 49 on metacritic, but it sold millions so Just Dance 2 (the same game with one or two upgrades) got 74... I hate reviews!

Call of Duty franchise
Metal Gear Solid franchise, especially Portable Ops for PSP and MGS4
Halo franchise
Demon Souls
ICO
LA Noire
Killzone 2

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:
RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:

You mean sales? Wii Play is a good deal. Just because you think that only two of the nine games are worth a damn, doesn't mean that this holds true for everyone else.

i never said it wasnt a good deal. But the game itself must not have been that fun, since the sequel is doing poorly

Booh! said:
oniyide said:
RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:

Wii Play (like Just Dance or Wii Sports) is the exact contrary of an overrated game. It was largely underrated by reviewers (that is it got low ratings), but it was a major selling force.

Just Dance is the best example: Just Dance got 49 on metacritic, but it sold millions so Just Dance 2 (the same game with one or two upgrades) got 74... I hate reviews!

they probably got tired of certain people complaining all the time, or they got different reviews, or it really is a much better game

adriane23 said:
Infamous, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Oblivion, Limbo, Dragon Age: Origins, all Forza games (floaty car physics<<<), etc.

I agree with all of those except Deus Ex: HR and Oblivion. For all its faults, Oblivion was the first and best realized sandbox western RPG this gen. Any game that gives the player as much choice and freedom as Oblivion is worthy of praise since virtually everything is so linear nowadays. 

Deus Ex: HR is not overrated by any means. Even if it was, it kind of deserves respect by default considering that it is the only stealth game left since splinter cell/metal gear solid/assassin's creed/and now hitman all have gone the pure action route with stealth elements put in as an afterthought. Deus Ex: HR does not have to be played as stealth, but it rewards the player greatly in accordance to their degree of stealth/exploration skills. It will probably be the only stealth title we will see until Thief 4 comes out.