By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - so is killzone 3 a hard fps, or am i just a newb at fps

Pretty easy like a girl after 3 Bacardi Breezer...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Killzone 3 was a cake walk for me, already beat it on normal and hard BUT i play the game using nothing but MOVE on SP and MP, so maybe im just having an easier time than most in general. K2 is crazy hard, it took me 3 hours to beat the final boss on normal, didnt even entertain the thought of trying on elite.

Not really. It seems like it has a larger learning curve than CoD, but it is still really easy to get accustomed to it. And for whoever said that if you pop your head out you die, I disagree because I tried playing conservatively and failed miserably but when I began playing extremely aggressively, I got way better K/D ratios. Just don't be a noob who uses the disguise. Anyone who uses that is looked down upon by me.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Killzone 3 is really easy even on the highest of difficulties.

In my opinion the games shines with its story. I understand a lot of what is going on in the Killzone unvierse so I have come to appreciate it more than others. Overall it's a great game. I would say 2nd best FPS this gen. First being the much harder Killzone 2.

homer said:
Not really. It seems like it has a larger learning curve than CoD, but it is still really easy to get accustomed to it. And for whoever said that if you pop your head out you die, I disagree because I tried playing conservatively and failed miserably but when I began playing extremely aggressively, I got way better K/D ratios. Just don't be a noob who uses the disguise. Anyone who uses that is looked down upon by me.

i think he was talking SP, and yes those disguises could be a pain in the ass, especially when they are maxed out

Around the Network

It's about average as far as FPS games go. The biggest thing that hindered me was the controller.

yo_john117 said:
It's about average as far as FPS games go. The biggest thing that hindered me was the controller.

try it with MOVE, if possible. I never even went back to dual shock

homer said:

I said that and I was just playing Killzone 3 10 minutes before I said that, and I went 3 times getting killed.  But that normally happens when I'm in cover and stick out my head.  Might be easier to navigate around instead.

Killzone 2 was just too cheap on hardest difficulty god i really have no idea how i finished the game on hardest difficulty especially the last section before you battle the final boss, what i did was plain luck with knifing everyone, i retried it too many times that i memorized where exactly every single helghast is going to respawn.

oniyide said:
yo_john117 said:

try it with MOVE, if possible. I never even went back to dual shock

Yeah Move would make it way easier...much like the point and click of the computer mouse.