By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 4 Reviews

Nsanity said:

Frustration? All the Sony and GT fans ever do on this site is insult instead of debating.

Please don't go there. That's far from the truth, and you know it.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
evolution_1ne said:
Nsanity said:
d21lewis said:
evolution_1ne said:

That gif is hilarious!  I sense your frustration, man.  Just let it go.  It's not worth it.

Frustration? All the Sony and GT fans ever do on this site is insult instead of debating.

so saying it doesn't provide the content and features to make it a better racing sim than GT5 because it doesn't, is an insult......... ok

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=135206&page=1#3

InsideSIm preview

I'm watching that vid, now.  Fifteen minutes in and it's incredible!  I may just....no.  Must not buy.  Must resist the temptation!

Where is all these 10/10 racing simulator reviews for GT5 coming from? I only saw that from Gamespot's review. Besides, you can have 1 car and 1 track and have a perfect sim - that wouldn't make it a great game ;)

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

Nsanity said:

That's funny, I am a Sony fan and I never really insulted anyone...

Please stop with silly comments like that, it simply isn't true at all.

OT: Very good reviews (but to be honest, I don't care about the scores, I care about the content of these reviews). I'm not a big fan of racing sims, but I enjoyed Forza 3 and GT5 so I'll probably buy Forza 4 when it's cheaper.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

mitlar37 said:
Where is all these 10/10 racing simulator reviews for GT5 coming from? I only saw that from Gamespot's review. Besides, you can have 1 car and 1 track and have a perfect sim - that wouldn't make it a great game ;)

It was just one reviewer that said GT5 was a 10/10 racing sim wrapped around a 5/10 game.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

I'm watching that vid, now.  Fifteen minutes in and it's incredible!  I may just....no.  Must not buy.  Must resist the temptation!

Be strong brother! You mustn't give in!

I was going to wait for the GOTY (or anniversary... or w/e they call it) version of F4 and I had my mind all made up about it and life was good. Then I saw that reviews were out... Then I tried the demo... Now I'm playing Forza 3 and it just doesn't feel the same as it used to...

I know right! I was planning on waiting for a ultimate edition similar to what I did with Forza 3, but after reading/watching some reviews I'm serious tempted to buy. Right now I'm playing Forza 3 because the higher level you are the more vehicles and money will be transfered over, but it's so hard going back to Forza 3 after playing the demo for Forza 4.       

snfr said:
Nsanity said:

That's funny, I am a Sony fan and I never really insulted anyone...

Please stop with silly comments like that, it simply isn't true at all.

OT: Very good reviews (but to be honest, I don't care about the scores, I care about the content of these reviews). I'm not a big fan of racing sims, but I enjoyed Forza 3 and GT5 so I'll probably buy Forza 4 when it's cheaper.

Lets get married and have kids.

trasharmdsister12 said:

smroadkill15 said:

I know right! I was planning on waiting for a ultimate edition similar to what I did with Forza 3, but after reading/watching some reviews I'm serious tempted to buy. Right now I'm playing Forza 3 because the higher level you are the more vehicles and money will be transfered over, but it's so hard going back to Forza 3 after playing the demo for Forza 4.    

One of my summer goals for gaming was to get to level 50 in Forza 3 for that reason. I got distracted with my 3DS and I've been going pretty hardcore with F3 since I played the F4 demo. I just got off of a 4 hour play session this morning (and a 4 hour play session last night) and am almost at 43. I'm trying to cut a deal with myself that I won't consider buying F4 until I've got to level 50 in Forza 3 and at least level 30/20 for A-spec/B-spec in GT5. I currently sit at 16/15. Even with all these simulators to play, Forza 4 is the one that has most mindshare in my head right now.

I'm only a level 20 and I doubt I will get to level 50 by the time I decide to buy Forza 4, but I'll start putting a lot more time in now that Forza 4 is around the corner. I think I'm going to wait for Black Friday to see if they have any deals. 

pezus said:
Definitive?

I love your sig

pezus said:
evolution_1ne said:
pezus said:
Definitive?

I love your sig

Just my sig? :(

yeah dat kitty kat lol