By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 4 Reviews

kowenicki said:
yo_john117 said:
Damn its down to 91 now.

93 is impossible now.

I think I predicted 91.  so from a selfish perspective.. hurrah!

I should get my copy toiday hopefully.

On the AI, have you altered the AI level?  I think I remember seeing a seeting on the demo for this. 

Also, on damage, I have definitely had experience of bumbers off and rolling the vehicle...  but I dont think the appearance of damage is a big part of GT and Forza anyway, so long as the degradation in the mechanics is apparent - which it is.

You can only alter the AI for difficulty. So there are always some that are stupid and will hit you if you are in their racing line.

Around the Network

One thing I have to say though. Forza 4 is so much harder than Forza 3 is. I'm having trouble controlling even D class cars and lower. I had to put on traction and stability control on faster cars and even then I have quite a bit of trouble.

Forza 4 has accomplished from a graphical point of view is nigh-on perfection. It leaves Gran Turismo 5's oil-soaked heart in the dust. The landscapes are mouth-wateringly beautiful, the cars are perfect recreations of the real thing and feature the most usable dashboard cam in any racing game. Explaining how brilliant Forza 4 is, to someone not interested in cars, like force-feeding a bacon and cheese sandwich to a vegetarian. They won't be interested to hear that you can now play a racer that has exceeded Race Driver: GRID. They aren't bothered that you can stuff massive engines into unsuspecting old '80s hatchbacks. Nor will they be fussed that they've included a spectacular take on drifting, vehicle damage, full body motion control (for casual gamers) and head tracking via Kinect. The precise engine sounds are music to your ears and Forza 4 contains a variety of tracks and new race modes such. You get the sense that no stone has been unturned. If you are an automotive aficionado in any sense of the word you owe it to yourself to pick up what can only be described as the best racer of our time http://g3ar.co.za/review/forza-motorsport-4/