By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Man finds wife trying to commit suicide then beats her to death.

This is just as bad as the Chris Benoit deal.

“I want to live fully, very intensely. I would never want to live partially, suffering from illness or injury. If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs my life, I hope it happens in one instant.” - Ayrton Senna

Around the Network

I'm with him, if i found my two kids dead and my wife trying to kill herself i would have beaten her to death. By the time the police arrived they would've needed a DNA test to identify her. By the end of it i would be punching wet carpet from where her head once was.

Can't blame him.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other, innit?

that's horrible for the little girl.. not only was her her little brother killed by her mother.. she was almost killed by her mother.. her mother killed by her father and her father is gonna go to jail.. i hope she get help processing this..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Death is to good for her.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

You're all cruelfags.

What if she had mental illness and killed her kids and suicide cause of that? -_-
Yanno, some people black out and do crazy shit. You support beating the mentally ill?

:'( Treat not beat please.

NightDragon83 said:
wfz said:
Stupid Bitch deserved it.

(Sorry if that was a bit harsh.)

I second that!  After I read that the wife had killed the two kids, I lost any sympathy I had for her just from reading the headline.

This reminds me of a movie called same thing watch the movie and you will know PS good movie to

That's why, before I do anything, I ask, "What would Batman do?". I would have said, "I'm not going to kill you--but that doesn't mean I have to save you." Then I would have glided away while she fell to her death.

this is some sad shit right here, the women needed help not being murdered, he made a bad situation even worse now his daughter lost a mother and a brother and she won't see her father growing up. I wouldn't be surprise if he was an abusive husband to begging with, this explain why she didn't want to leave her kids with him when she's gone

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.